Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
tried using save editor to up XP but dont seem to be able to find it, anyone edited it before and know where its located?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
If you for stage 3 of the Schoolgirl questline, and you don't have the required PHANTASM perk unlocked, it cancels and drops you in a black are with no way out.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Nice artwork. A lot of potential, but with a grind problem. Actually, this is a RemPy and not an RPGM, but quite entertaining. But what worries me is that the previous title LoC is not yet complete. I'm afraid I'll have to wait forever to complete the already available quests and events.

PeterSnayde

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2018
Nice artwork. A lot of potential, but with a grind problem. Actually, this is a RemPy and not an RPGM, but quite entertaining. But what worries me is that the previous title LoC is not yet complete. I'm afraid I'll have to wait forever to complete the already available quests and events.
It's Completed. He now working on polished contentent version with small additions here and there.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
sad i get so far and get a black screen have to stop playing since i dont want to play the whole game over again

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
tried using save editor to up XP but dont seem to be able to find it, anyone edited it before and know where its located?
I've checked, sadly no luck on my end. I can edit just about anything else. But even if you add a "Skill" using an Editor, if it isn't purchased in PHANTASM, the game treats it as non-existent.

Best option for "quick" SEXP grind is work the Desk as a cop, then beat up the 3 Ghouls without taunting/teasing. Better odds of getting the choice to assassinate one of them, which grants 15 instead of 10.

Reactions: Grimlock18

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
if i remember correctly i get to the front office of the hotel, and get to the point after she gets spanked
That was where it happened to me. I went to get the third stage in the spanking event, didn't have a necessary skill unlocked, and when the event aborted, it left me in Darkness.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
how many pickpockets do I have to catch to increase the relationship with Charlotte and how many poses do I have to do in the mixed bath to get there? Or will this only continue in the next update?

keijogame

Aug 20, 2019
Please tell me where you get a black screen ?
As docclox mentioned after Fred schoolgirl spank event when you trigger the Phase III WITHOUT conditions. That causes a black screen. There is another one however: Again Fred, after you unlocked every stage and start the repeatable one. I started from Stage I and decided to stop after it (End phase or something like that). That moment a black screen occured.

Something different: Animation with Marak freezes at certain points (Bringing up menu helps, but ends the current animation)

Anyway one of the best games so far I encountered on this site, can hardly wait for next version :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The dialogue in this game is hilarious and wonderful. "No, please you disgusting pig mutant. I am only just 18 years and you are violently fucking my ass".
Yes, the whole thing is delightfully over-the-top. I love the sublimation of getting sexually excited into drooling (the exact opposite of sexy).

Reactions: pigg

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
anyone able to get the swimsuit thats 1200 credits? someone give me their secrets how to get that much credits what about a quicker way to unlock more traits

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
anyone able to get the swimsuit thats 1200 credits? someone give me their secrets how to get that much credits what about a quicker way to unlock more traits
You can make more money by doing the slayer mission in cybercorp, If you continue the story and fight the supermutant, you can make it pretty easily.

Reactions: CyberSlayer-Reaper

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok is there anything implemented yet about Aline able to wear other clothes? about to be on sexy outfits 3 and was wondering if you are able to wear anything different yet?

Reactions: RyRa²
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes