GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, is there a guide on how to unlock traits?

I've got about 4 unknown traits and I'm kinda curious which ones they are.

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Hey people :)

I think a have some problem or might be some bug, not sure. But when I go at Night in Cybercorp I can not do any missions and once I enter in there I can not go out when I could not do a mission and the complete it. Is this some known bug or it is me doing something not right?

Thanks in advance!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Cyberslayers [v0.3.2A] [Maelion] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/nw.js v0.3.2A · · · (1.5 GiB :: 5.4 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/nw.js v0.3.2A · · · (845.2 MiB :: 5.4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
love this game but i am stuck how do you get the monster hunter tracer so i can hunt the super muntant

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
says not open for me
No, that area will be available in a later update. The current "end" for the content is grinding Fights/Lewds with Marak,
Potential Submission w/ Fred, potential Submission w/ Ralph,
Taunt/Tease Men at the Gym (use Dominance or Revenge in the Arrogance Tree to avoid/stop),
Getting introduced to the Oxygen Bar, potential Lews w/ Frog Dude (the Service Shop aka Black Market) and possible Mixed Bath content at the Spa downtown. (Only been there once so far, it says come back again a different night to progress)

Hinted/declared future content that I've seen discussed in game: If you submit to Ralph, you can butter up to the Lt. and trap her too.
You can take the Corruption/Sex Doll story with Fred further if you've gone that route as well.
The Studio, the Gang, More Slayer Content, More Bolton Shenanigans.
Another Cop daily mission (Once you arrest the Mutant in the tunnel twice that option goes away, it's just The Desk or the Train Thief).
Possible Romance with Alan (he asks you on a "date" in the Evening after chatting a few days after work, but cannot accept due to the content not being available yet)
Another scene/interaction with the Mutant in the Camera Room (Police HQ Cells)

Jan 27, 2022
No, that area will be available in a later update. The current "end" for the content is grinding Fights/Lewds with Marak,
Potential Submission w/ Fred, potential Submission w/ Ralph,
Taunt/Tease Men at the Gym (use Dominance or Revenge in the Arrogance Tree to avoid/stop),
Getting introduced to the Oxygen Bar, potential Lews w/ Frog Dude (the Service Shop aka Black Market) and possible Mixed Bath content at the Spa downtown. (Only been there once so far, it says come back again a different night to progress)

Hinted/declared future content that I've seen discussed in game: If you submit to Ralph, you can butter up to the Lt. and trap her too.
You can take the Corruption/Sex Doll story with Fred further if you've gone that route as well.
The Studio, the Gang, More Slayer Content, More Bolton Shenanigans.
Another Cop daily mission (Once you arrest the Mutant in the tunnel twice that option goes away, it's just The Desk or the Train Thief).
Possible Romance with Alan (he asks you on a "date" in the Evening after chatting a few days after work, but cannot accept due to the content not being available yet)
Another scene/interaction with the Mutant in the Camera Room (Police HQ Cells)
awesome thanks

Reactions: longscl0ng69
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes