Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
it says for me.
1. We don't speak German.
2. It's an F95Zone link that's properly formatted. It's on your end 100%.
3. He told you which post it is in THIS very thread, just look it up.

4. I looked it up for you:

Locate the save file in the game folder (www/save) it will be called file[number].rpgsave
[number] meaning the save slot. example: file1.rpgsave

Go to this page and upload your save file
Then use the Decode function and download it in .txt format for editing. (file[number].rpgsave.txt)
Then follow this instruction:
search for _jp, you will got two results like this:
"_profileImage": "alintro",
"_profileImgAlign": "right",
"_jp": {
"1": 0,
"2": 0,
"3": 0,
"4": 0,
"5": 4,
"6": 0,
"@c": 1690
},
"@c": 70,
"@": "Game_Actor"

the good one is the one with "_profileImage": "alintro",
then your sexp is in the "5" slot. so changing the above to: ... "5":999, ... and here you go.
for hearts it's easier to just go to and there the hearts are in Item#6,#7,#8,#9, those can only go to 99
Hope this helps, and sorry for the poor formatting and/or english.
After you are done upload the edited save file (file[number].rpgsave.txt) then use the Encode function and download the new edited save file.
Copy-Paste it back into the saves folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney

Rikirex994

Feb 12, 2022
I can't open submission ,lewdness , and last option in menu. Whenever I try clicking on any it doesn't work . How to solve this issue

matekun

May 4, 2017
I can't open submission ,lewdness , and last option in menu. Whenever I try clicking on any it doesn't work . How to solve this issue
You can't open it by clicking on it,just press enter in keyboard.It's a limitation/bug in that page.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hey there,
I'm proud to announce the UPDATE 0.3.2 release dates.

PUBLIC RELEASE DATE IS the 30TH OF APRIL 2022

Core Souls Early release : April 15, 2022
Evil Minds Early release: April 20, 2022
Slayers Early release: April 23, 2022

A post open to all on will describe the new features of this update very soon. My main tester was impressed by the content, which he finds at least equal to 0.3.1.

See you soon !

PUBLIC REL 04.30.2022.png

Prompat.png
--

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Hey there,

A post open to all on will describe the new features of this update very soon. My main tester was impressed by the content, which he finds at least equal to 0.3.1.

See you soon !

View attachment 1753839

View attachment 1753836
--
Thank you allot :)
Also is it possible to get at least Changelog for UPDATE 0.3.2 before the release or we will get it with the release at 30TH of April ?

Jan 27, 2022
Hey there,

See you soon !

View attachment 1753839

View attachment 1753836
--
Very excited!

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
The info of the update to watch the original here:

Cyberslayers Update 0.3.2, content
The next early release is fast approaching and the slots are open to all.
The public release is also getting closer, so I'm going to tell you about the contents of this new update.
About the main story
A big step with revelations in the lore of Cyberslayers is about to happen. The main mission will take Aline to more dangerous and sexy situations, the true Cyberslayers adventure begins !
A first encounter with a Super Mutant and beyond...and a slayer who could be of a great help.

Routes
Raph's and Fred's routes have taken a major step forward with the completion of their respective first chapters. It will be possible to maximize your bonds with them but this is only a step for a deeper side story to come later, thanks to a new feature : The Virtual Hearts of Corruption.
Those routes are pretty hot with a different outcome available for Raph and a pretty lewd story for Fred's story arc.
Places
Now you can visit the Oxygen bar during the evening once you completed a part of the main story, meet three brand new characters :
Phil Maestro the owner, Lily the sexy tomboy girl and the mysterious Yhsar, Master of Cards.
There's also the new slayer zone B53 : A dangerous place to explore during slayer missions. A hunting ground for a Super Mutant who may change the fate of Aline.

Free Roam Event
In free roam, you can obtain three new bikinis at the costume shop in exchange of credits. Once you spent a day in the Mixed Bath, you should be able to visit this place a bit later during the evening. This opens the mixed bath event where you can pose with those 3 bikinis and meet new characters.
New Feature : Virtual Hearts of Corruption
Hard to earn, Aline must be pretty corrupted to obtain them. They're obtained mostly in npc's routes for now.
Later, they will open new events as you spend them in the P.H.A.N.T.A.S.M (Phantasy Slayer Matrix).
Quality of Life : Orbs of Time and Space
Now you can teleport to important places in a flash using orbs ! From your hotel room, you can go to work as a cop or wander in downtown in one click. You can also skip to evening or night time.

Erotic scenes
This update includes a lot of new erotic scenes with more than 1000 new pictures and 150+ animations with different situations.
New Skills
Hidden Desires I and II : The first one add bonus scenes in battle vs Super Mutant, the second is creating new pentagrams in free roam/outdoor places (not the player base, currently the Hotel) with masturbation skills/bonds with partners (WIP)
Release Dates :
25$ Tier Evil Minds 04.20.2022
10$ Tier Slayers 04.23.2022
PUBLIC RELEASE 04.30.2022

All CORE SOUL SLOTS are sold out for now. Impressive, thanks !

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes