Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
How do I unlock barrier of indecency and barrier of sex doll. I read the comments from a few pages ago saying you need to unlock everything before those two points but I did and I still can't unlock them. I have finished all the main/side quest avaliable right now too.

matekun

May 4, 2017
How do I unlock barrier of indecency and barrier of sex doll. I read the comments from a few pages ago saying you need to unlock everything before those two points but I did and I still can't unlock them. I have finished all the main/side quest avaliable right now too.
If you are sure you have all previous skills unlocked in the corresponding tree,check if you have in your datapad the 2 sacred hearts of deviance.The hearts are needed to unlock those 2 barrier skills.

matekun

May 4, 2017
What's enough? I'm over 10 attention if I check the save file, and still nothing...
I think you have to do kata in the gym first,then she will call you to spar with her.Don't know if you can spar more than one time,so make sure you get the result you want.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
I think you have to do kata in the gym first,then she will call you to spar with her.Don't know if you can spar more than one time,so make sure you get the result you want.
Ah, indeed. but it seems that you have to play the scene and not skip the kata's. After that I got one scene, but the day after not. Any idea if this is supposed to be random or repeatable at all?

matekun

May 4, 2017
Ah, indeed. but it seems that you have to play the scene and not skip the kata's. After that I got one scene, but the day after not. Any idea if this is supposed to be random or repeatable at all?
I got the event after 3 times doing the pickpocket mission in the metro succesfully.You may have to do gym every one of those days too (not sure).
I skipped kata animations and still triggered the spar.
Don't know if is repeatable,think not,no more images of spar in the game folders.

AnXBA

Mar 5, 2017
This "early version" (if I may) amazed me ! Great stuff, I'm going to test your previous game right now.

I'm really thinking to suscribe to reward the work done and to come.

Reactions: Maelion

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Greetings! Regarding the revenge option in the vestiary room of the police station, does the player lose his chance of revenge forever if the operation fails the 1st time even when the players doesn't let Aline submit during the "important decision"?
Any respond is appreciated.

matekun

May 4, 2017
Greetings! Regarding the revenge option in the vestiary room of the police station, does the player lose his chance of revenge forever if the operation fails the 1st time even when the players doesn't let Aline submit during the "important decision"?
Any respond is appreciated.
Domination/revenge pentagrams are 1 try,it's all or nothing.Aline can be free or become a submissive bitch.

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
sample_c75d736a4331c280869056952eec8eba.jpg
This image is from Ghost in the shell was made by DeucesWorld.

This gave me a really good idea for the game. You could make a section where Aline, Kassiah, Charlotte or another sexy girl could start to be mind controlled through nanobots or a dangerous hack, and start controlling them against their will and integrating an alternate personality and including their identities. Aline and Kassiah will have to stand against this mind control ...or let themselves be consumed by the lust of submicision and being control into their new identities. They will fight ... Or Aline and Kassiah will accept with open arms being completely for someone else and forget about themselves ... Ceasing to be Aline and Kassiah the cyberslayers ...into Pussy and Lust the sexslaves.

They could also be given the option that they have been infected by a virus by accident than brainwashing into sex slaves, otherwise it will be cured in cybercorps ... Fred could abuse this situation and let Aline become his personal sexy slave schoolgirl .. ..For the old man in the bar he could hold Kassiah until the transformation is complete and have a sexy slave wife.

Or Aline and Kassiah could go to Cybercorp and be helped by Doctor Lucius ... or not help them, retain them, disappear them and turn them into his personal teen slaves wives ...

What do you thing? Could be a good look point?
P.S:
Sorry if my English has several errors, it is not my base language I am still improving

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to cheat/modify the Sexp? getting hearts is easy with either saveeditonline or with rpg maker editor, but i cant find a way to get more exp to get skills faster

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
can you get to slayer tank B on this update? game says you need it to progress but whenever i try to it says i dont have enough dark matter, eve tho i have 99 on me

matekun

May 4, 2017
can you get to slayer tank B on this update? game says you need it to progress but whenever i try to it says i dont have enough dark matter, eve tho i have 99 on me
No,you can't.Probably in the next update,rank B it's needed to progress main history.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes