Jan 27, 2022
Rouge will play a more important role in the next update 0.3.2
This update is still planned for the end of march. I'm in the middle of battle scripts right now,one of hardest part but everything is going good.
awesome, wasn't sure if I was missing something! Keep up the great work. addicted to the game. Is reaching stage II with the doctor the last event in 0.3.1 update?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
animated scenes are nice but i do not understand why mc nad other girls are so strange on some renders, like their spines are broken in some poses

matekun

May 4, 2017
animated scenes are nice but i do not understand why mc nad other girls are so strange on some renders, like their spines are broken in some poses
Sometimes the dev tends to bend the spine of the girls a little too much,and the ankles too.Probably to increase the sexyness of the poses,but in some images that also makes you think they are like rubber dolls.

That is more noticeable when we do 3d models with big butts,that+slim waist shapes increases the perception of curved spines,needs to be taken in consideration in every pose for a moment asking yourself "Is that anatomically correct"?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Sometimes the dev tends to bend the spine of the girls a little too much,and the ankles too.Probably to increase the sexyness of the poses,but in some images that also makes you think they are like rubber dolls.

That is more noticeable when we do 3d models with big butts,that+slim waist shapes increases the perception of curved spines,needs to be taken in consideration in every pose for a moment asking yourself "Is that anatomically correct"?
yes this is what i was saying but animated scenes are totally ok and are much sexier

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Is going too be any class of early bad ending if you take a really bad decision or if you loose a fight? Like the mission on leridia when if the sylia is caught in the basemant of the lumberjack in chronicles of leridia?

Ps: Also I always wanted to ask you what happen with the what if Sylia was caught by the lumberjack "The Lumberjack" I wanted to play that game but all that links where down? Is there any way to download that game again or is not that posible?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes