matekun

May 4, 2017
Already unlocked. But I can't unlock barrier of indecency (next branch), because I don't have red gems.
If you are sure you have done that and can't progress because the lack of Sacred hearts,you may have found a rare bug where the 2 hearts needed to unlock certain skills disappear from your inventory.
That is rare to happen,and the only thing you can do is reload a previous save and this time make sure you get the hearts to your inventory when you unlock the respective skills.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there any new scenes or interactions in the old contents that make it worth playing from the beginning or just continuing from the end of last version is better?

Zumia

Nov 17, 2017
If you are sure you have done that and can't progress because the lack of Sacred hearts,you may have found a rare bug where the 2 hearts needed to unlock certain skills disappear from your inventory.
That is rare to happen,and the only thing you can do is reload a previous save and this time make sure you get the hearts to your inventory when you unlock the respective skills.
Where do you obtain the 2 red hearts/gems to unlock the barrier?
Acording to the update log it's through NPC's, but is it a certain NPC which gives this?

matekun

May 4, 2017
Acording to the update log it's through NPC's, but is it a certain NPC which gives this?
It's been a while since I played,but I'm almost sure the sacred hearts are obtained by unlocking barrier skills,each one gives you a heart and gives you the possibility to unlock another barrier.
Just make sure you get the heart when unlock the skill.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i think once u break the barrier of deviance, u receive 2 red hearts after u exit the menu to the interaction screen (if that makes sense) and a messege pops up reading that the heroine became a deviant + 2 hearts of deviance

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
CS banner hot.png

Dear Players of Cyberslayers,

The time has come !

I am very excited to share with you this brand new update for Cyberslayers.

It brings some new features and continues the main story.

- The main story goes on with a deeper lore and actions as a Slayer

- Raph and Fred's routes are reaching a new big turn

- New place : Oxygen Bar

- New characters

- 1140 new cg's and 142 animations with hot new H-Scenes

- New virtual heart for gameplay : The heart of Corruption

- Trap system to lure a super mutant with visor mods

-New skills

Don't hesitate to have a look at the public post published on the 19th of April about the content for more.

**NEW**

UPDATE ONLY VERSION

If you own an older version such as 0.3.1A or 0.3.2, you can decide to install the "Update Only" version. Unzip the "www" folder in your game folder and replace files if necessary.

You can import your own previous saves on CYB0.3.2A

Warning : Cyberslayers is not planned to work on Mac. It is Pc only.

The project is ambitious and I'm working alone on this.

If you like the game, please send me your feedback and for next updates.

Discord is the place to share your opinion as well as looking for my hot channels #wip (work in progress) for frequent news update about the development for Cyberslayers and Chronicles of Leridia.

Have fun and see you pretty soon for the next update roadmap !

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Hey to everyone that wants to know how to add SEXP I will tell you how:

1. Take you save to , if you wanna add hearts(Lust,Submission,Lewness,ETC) are in the botton of the page, they are the Item#6,#7,#8,#9 those can only go to 99
2. To add the SEXP, you have to click FILE UNPACK, then you search (CRTL+F) the word:"_profileImage": "alintro",

search for _jp, you will got two results like this:
"_profileImage": "alintro",
"_profileImgAlign": "right",
"_jp": {
"1": 0,
"2": 0,
"3": 0,
"4": 0,
"5": 4,
"6": 0,
"@c": 1690
},
"@c": 70,
"@": "Game_Actor"

Then the SEXP is the "5" slot. The you can changing the above to "5": 999,....

3. The click in download save, and enjoy

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, Is there free roam mode available in this game (like Claire’s quest & Ashley the Pirate).

If yes, can anyone tell me how many free roam repeatable H-events are currently present in the game!?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
this save has both Aline and Kassiah deviant and just before doing the first new mission : save 36 so u have to scroll down to see it

Aline is not dominated by anyone however it's made for revenge play and not dominance (u still have chance for revenge or let her be dominated)

make sure u move the save folder and not the file only

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes