FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
yes, i atmost finish it, just wondering how long we will have next update
Used to be shorter, but the author did a lot of picture sets, the last update was with the side game The Cube during winter.

I said in it in a comment right 2 above yours : P

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
how i can make her become deviant
Who? Aline or Kassiah?

Kassiah you can turn at the start of the game by just selecting the right option.

Aline you make by upgrading skills in submisson and lewd tree (you have to get to a certain level) after which you can do the skill "The barier of deviance" (or smh similar), and that causes it.

Tho practically you do need a lot of other skills in scenes after that to be super lewd.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This game is impressive in more than one way, it has a lot of content and both the story and the characters are interesting as well as how you interpret it.

Something very strange also happens to me with this game and it is that it has me in a constant duality, because I love revenge, but also the scenes are so hot that I feel more inclined to things go wrong and that is something that I normally The opposite happens in this type of story but the great thing is that sometimes you lose, but you can take revenge even if you will miss some content.

Another strange thing that happens to me is the ugly bastards, which is usually something I really dislike in most adult games, but in this case the anime-style models and dubbing of the voices make the scenes enjoyable on my case.

Which leads me to the conclusion that this game, like the protagonists, has deeply corrupted me : (

jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
How do I get the Sacred Heart of Deviance? I unlocked Barrier of Deviance, but for some reason I can't unlock Barrier of Sex Doll (Play Doll IV and Surrender are both unlocked). I saw that some people in 2022 were getting this bug. Is there still no fix besides using cheats?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) This game will easily become twice as big by the time it's done. The creator refuses to use placeholders, paperdolls, reusable backgrounds, etc. He opts instead to store hundreds of handcrafted high-resolution pictures depicting every moment of every ingame scenes. Which is of course super wasteful and time-consuming.
Is it possible to compress this, then? I've seen other games that were pretty good quality that were completed at least under 2gb.

pekoi36

Jun 17, 2017
Who? Aline or Kassiah?

Kassiah you can turn at the start of the game by just selecting the right option.

Aline you make by upgrading skills in submisson and lewd tree (you have to get to a certain level) after which you can do the skill "The barier of deviance" (or smh similar), and that causes it.

Tho practically you do need a lot of other skills in scenes after that to be super lewd.
tks you, and one more thing. I cant find corruption skill, can u help me?

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
How do I get the Sacred Heart of Deviance? I unlocked Barrier of Deviance, but for some reason I can't unlock Barrier of Sex Doll (Play Doll IV and Surrender are both unlocked). I saw that some people in 2022 were getting this bug. Is there still no fix besides using cheats?
You need to get the barrier of indicency before barrier of sex doll, but after barrier of deviance.
After that you get that heart for barrier of sex doll.

indi1.png
indi2.png

Reactions: wildride69

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
i give up, it doesnt matter what i do, i cant start the Dan´s guy new content, where is it? it say dark streets in donwtow, but nothing there, except Samuel´s quest, do i need to start a new game? btw are those new skills usefull early? for example can i find a use for deep mind early on the game?

Reactions: DeadHessian82

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
i give up, it doesnt matter what i do, i cant start the Dan´s guy new content, where is it? it say dark streets in donwtow, but nothing there, except Samuel´s quest, do i need to start a new game? btw are those new skills usefull early? for example can i find a use for deep mind early on the game?
Early in the game? Nope, deep mind only is useful as far as I've noticed in the Samuel's quest, maaaybe also in the photoshot quests but I haven't done those cuz I can't :p

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
You dont have to though
I think they're referring to the fact its seemingly impossible to get photoshot quest at the moment.

I can bet my right nut that the quest for that the photoshot studio was on the mission list a patch before but it was just incompletable. Like right now, the main mission quest saying you should go train vs T-Bots.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes