RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
My best bet that some people can’t unlock Photo Studio because you need to read email on your Laptop to start quest

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Sigh of course this would release when I'm balls deep in another VN. Probably better to wait a week anyway so any bugs get squashed lol.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
I’m not sure what is the problem, but it works fine for me and I’m using same saves for last four updates without starting over.
Then how can you activate the quest in this screen shot? I have huge problem with the rising star studio quest, I have no idea where in the coutryard it is, or how to get the mission to guide me to it, none of the stream news seem to have any new messages.
12.png

Reactions: wildride69

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Aight, it took all 3 of my brain cells but I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THAT DAMN QUEST TO ACTIVATE:
Solution being taking saves that Maelion (the author) in his great wisdom already placed for us in the download.

In case anyone deleted them, here they are in the file attached.
1 save gives you the pure run save
2 save gives you the deviant run save
(they both start in the hotel, and they work, they have the mission for the rising star studio and when you go to the courtyard it has the pentagram)
yaaaay.jpg.png

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
i tried that, no change in hotel room and not in police department.....did you download from a link here ? thats my guess....
Well it was working that way in former updates, you get email on your laptop and it gives you quest. Apparently some things has changed but it worked out for me just fine. Good luck to figure this out.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Well it was working that way in former updates, you get email on your laptop and it gives you quest. Apparently some things has changed but it worked out for me just fine. Good luck to figure this out.
Yeah, unless apparently you read that email before the update, in which case there's neither an email or the quest.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah, unless apparently you read that email before the update, in which case there's neither an email or the quest.
So I tested how it works . You need to check out "New Slayer" option on Streaming TV (or whatever) in your hotel room after that theres gonna be a call that starts a quest. Thats It

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hello Children! - wait scratch that probably the wrong forum for the South Park chefs opening line.
Hello Boys and Girls - No no Mr. Rogers is probably a no no here too.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman I am currently finishing my Struggle with Sin. I am considering continuing my play through here next...

Are most of the bugs squashed or should I wait a bit more before diving back in to experience the new content? Enquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: FemboyGucio

jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
How many debauchery points does it take for Kassiah to become a Play Doll (after she becomes Deviant)? Or is this not implemented yet?

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Children! - wait scratch that probably the wrong forum for the South Park chefs opening line.
Hello Boys and Girls - No no Mr. Rogers is probably a no no here too.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman I am currently finishing my Struggle with Sin. I am considering continuing my play through here next...

Are most of the bugs squashed or should I wait a bit more before diving back in to experience the new content? Enquiring minds want to know.
There pretty much are no bugs to be squashed other than typos, and the quest rising star studio - which proooobably works if you start a new save or:

Aight, it took all 3 of my brain cells but I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THAT DAMN QUEST TO ACTIVATE:
Solution being taking saves that Maelion (the author) in his great wisdom already placed for us in the download.

In case anyone deleted them, here they are in the file attached.
1 save gives you the pure run save
2 save gives you the deviant run save
(they both start in the hotel, and they work, they have the mission for the rising star studio and when you go to the courtyard it has the pentagram)
View attachment 2903777

Reactions: wildride69

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
So I tested how it works . You need to check out "New Slayer" option on Streaming TV (or whatever) in your hotel room after that theres gonna be a call that starts a quest. Thats It
Nope, just tried it on my normal save. Due to me doing so before the latest patch the quest dissapeared from the task list and I neither have the e-mail and none of the stream news do anything.

I also don't see "New Slayer", I see:
-Activits in the beta sector
-Danger, Perverted Freaks
-MaxWell's Gym: New Sexy Owner
-Interview with Lt. Laya

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Nope, just tried it on my normal save. Due to me doing so before the latest patch the quest dissapeared from the task list and I neither have the e-mail and none of the stream news do anything.

I also don't see "New Slayer", I see:
-Activits in the beta sector
-Danger, Perverted Freaks
-MaxWell's Gym: New Sexy Owner
-Interview with Lt. Laya
yep it shows up only after first mission with Aline and Kassiah together and apparently dissapears at some point. Well I was lucky to get this quest before, you're not. Not a great way to start a new quest, usually Maelion doesnt make such decisions, maybe there's gonna be a fix or something

Reactions: FemboyGucio

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
hopefully Maelion will have a fix for those who dont have photoshoot-questline. would not like to start again. yes i can use the provided save, but its not my save, so uhm yeah....doesnt feel rite...

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes