FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
Really nice game. If Aline unlocks the Deviant skill her whole personality changes or only the segments where "her pure side is talking" appears and costumes?
only those segments... tho some scenes require you to be deviant to view them, or outfit choices... which pretty much impact these scenes a lot

Reactions: Userz

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Is there any walkthrough to know the routes? Like I wanna get rid of Raph but surely that would lock some scenes with charlotte and would need different saves.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.4.1 MARAK UPDATE coming for Patrons soon

Title12.png

I'm pleased to inform you that a special update will arrive at the very beginning of 2024, called: 0.4.1 Marak Update.
This update will be for Core Souls Tier (50$) and 5 days later for Evil Minds (25$ tier). It will be integrated and available to all in version 0.4.2, scheduled for later in the year.
This content deepens the road with Marak in the event of Aline's defeat by him, but also if our heroine wishes to surrender to him.

Here are the features of this update:
More than 190 renders
50 animations
3 repeatable erotic scenes
1 brand-new corruption gameplay based around the CORE and Marak, with crystals and shards to unlock
1 location called the Antechamber

If you have beaten Marak, a "Perversion" pentagram will appear, allowing Aline to come back to him and...give in.
Initially intended as a bonus scene, this will become a whole new "dark" gameplay axis, to be further developed in subsequent updates.
The lore around the CORE is deepened with a few surprises and explanations.

The final date will be announced very soon, but should be after January 1.

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Is there any walkthrough to know the routes? Like I wanna get rid of Raph but surely that would lock some scenes with charlotte and would need different saves.
There's not really a walkthrough with routes but what I will say is if you beat Raph & the two muscle guys in the ring Raph
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wildride69

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Am i the only one that noticed that when you are summoned in the office of the big boss of cybercorp, the office background is from half life 2 combines citadel ? xD

• Haha
Reactions: FemboyGucio

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Am i the only one that noticed that when you are summoned in the office of the big boss of cybercorp, the office background is from half life 2 combines citadel ? xD
i'm not sure if i ever came across this pic, in case i did then i must have got distracted by Aline, because this one looks new to me.

honestly i could never care less about the layout being uninventive, i just hope the dev concentrates on his original content more than anything else.

not that i know many games and their devs, but i really like this dev's enthusiasm for his work more than others, most of the times i feel satisfied by the amount of content updated each comeback, so i gotta defend the dev, they're the only jewel-like figure in THiS that i know of.

Last edited:
Reactions: dekesai and Maelion

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
i'm not sure if i ever came across this pic, in case i did then i must have got distracted by Aline, because this one looks new to me.

honestly i could never care less about the layout being uninventive, i just hope the dev concentrates on his original content more than anything else.

not that i know many games and their devs, but i really like this dev's enthusiasm for his work more than others, most of the times i feel satisfied by the amount of content updated each comeback, so i gotta defend the dev, they're the only jewel-like figure in THiS that i know of.
Hey dw i wasn't attacking the dev about that lol, i just found that funny to recognize some half life background (y)

Reactions: Phantombeast

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have trouble activating progress in noodle guy. I had 1 sex scene with him and Aline said she could surprise him with the slutty outfit.
So I go there the next evening with the outfit but there is no pentagram. I try with brown outfit, same.

So next day I try noodle shop during daytime, he tells me to come to the alley in the evening. Again I try both outfits in the evening and no pentagram. Nothing.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
I have trouble activating progress in noodle guy. I had 1 sex scene with him and Aline said she could surprise him with the slutty outfit.
So I go there the next evening with the outfit but there is no pentagram. I try with brown outfit, same.

So next day I try noodle shop during daytime, he tells me to come to the alley in the evening. Again I try both outfits in the evening and no pentagram. Nothing.
The noodle guy event line is a bit buggy.

It was impossible for me to activate on a normal save. I recommend you use the ones that are provided in the game fresh after download. Using either of those made it possible for me to even view the firsts scenes you are talking about.

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
I'm constantly working on both projects Leridia and Cyberslayers.
October has been rough with kidney stones problems with last minute surgery. A few days later my main PC Graphic Card burnt. I had to work on my potatoe PC on Leridia only.
Now everything is fine but I'm late on the roadmap.
I'm working on Trog events which are a big challenge because of many outcomes.
I worked with good new content on Leridia, adding a whole sidequest on Kooma Island (Barakas) with Suiko and Sylia.

Now I'm working on Trog and something I can't share right now for Cyberslayers.
So, I've been active but you know...IRL like, shit happens...etc...

I'm publishing news alsmot everyday on in the #wip channels.
View attachment 3143474 View attachment 3143475 View attachment 3143477

View attachment 3143472
discord link works for everyone? neither this one of the one on his site works for me

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
What? Where did you see that? :cry:
Maelion himself said it's only for 2 highest tiers of his subs on patreon. (that and he didnt give a date of release of that update for everyone else, even lower tier patreons)

Don't cry, u can get fucked by ugly supermutant Marak in 0.4.2 just like in that update, if not better, because Maelion has been fixing bugs related to the update already.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What? Where did you see that? :cry:
Patreon. I'm super disappointed as a lower tier sub, should have just announced it to the higher tiers and not let us lower level people see it. So now to see it you have to wait until 0.42

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes