wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Let's not kid ourselves, Cyberslayers is shaping up to be a VN more than anything : large amount of reading, point-and-click navigation, menus galore, dialogue trees. The thing is, right now it's a VN with lots and lots of repeating text. And I mean a lot.

I don't think designing a VN which forces the player to re-read the same lines of text again and again is good game design, and on the long run it's not respectful of the player's time and attention. To say nothing of the aforementioned slow transitions, 1-second pauses for effect, click-heavy sandbox, etc.

In almost all cases, descriptions should only be shown once, and then skipped the next time around. How many times do I need to be told Aline is putting her suit before entering Cybercorp? That's one example out of dozens and dozens.
I disagree, maybe add a skip button for people who can't stand repetition but I love the game just the way it is.

Reactions: hermesh

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
What is a good strat for activating slayer move during battle? I tried using it at the start of the story with Kassiah against the mutant in the sewer pump room. Or is that too early?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
My game freezes for a while whenever I open the save screen. It only has 2 slots full. Is there a fix?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is "The phantasm is taking control" type of events unavoidable? I wanna have as pure as possible MC and I haven't unlocked a single Lewd or Lust skill besides the very first of each node.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is "The phantasm is taking control" type of events unavoidable? I wanna have as pure as possible MC and I haven't unlocked a single Lewd or Lust skill besides the very first of each node.
No! but as u probably have been trying to do, not unlocking certain skills could give u the opportunity to avoid some events.
however u need to aquire the lust skills (except corruption which should be hidden) in the "psy force" catagory if u want to avoid bad situations

Reactions: 9alwa

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
What is a good strat for activating slayer move during battle? I tried using it at the start of the story with Kassiah against the mutant in the sewer pump room. Or is that too early?
Combat is heavily rng-based, at least it's unclear how the game determines misses and hits. But the optimal way for slayer victories is :

1. Attack the enemy until it's down to 1 health
2. Taunt it (orb becomes yellow)
3. Attack the enemy until it's down to 1 health, again
4. Taunt it (orb becomes red, 'overconfident' appears)
5. Attack the enemy until it's down to 1 health, one last time
6. Slayer move

Sometimes you'll do it with no misses, first try, the enemy unable to attack at all. And sometimes the rng will fuck you midway between step 4 and 5.

I've never done it with Kassiah in that first mission though.

Reactions: Eltempacc

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I'm constantly working on both projects Leridia and Cyberslayers.
October has been rough with kidney stones problems with last minute surgery. A few days later my main PC Graphic Card burnt. I had to work on my potatoe PC on Leridia only.
Now everything is fine but I'm late on the roadmap.
I'm working on Trog events which are a big challenge because of many outcomes.
I worked with good new content on Leridia, adding a whole sidequest on Kooma Island (Barakas) with Suiko and Sylia.

Now I'm working on Trog and something I can't share right now for Cyberslayers.
So, I've been active but you know...IRL like, shit happens...etc...

I'm publishing news alsmot everyday on in the #wip channels.
wip10.jpg WIP142.jpg WIP143.jpg

wip14.jpg

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
It's described as difficult to get Kassiah from pure to sex doll in the game. Just how difficult is it? Like, just be careful to do most stuff, or you have to actively go out of your way to achieve it?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
It's described as difficult to get Kassiah from pure to sex doll in the game. Just how difficult is it? Like, just be careful to do most stuff, or you have to actively go out of your way to achieve it?
the game doesn't notify the player about Kass becoming shedoll, if you check menu > profile > any character > sex stats
the debauchery (K) is Kassiah's, if that value is 100+. then Kassiah should already be a shedoll.

also i hope the dev doesn't forget about Jack the taxi driver or gives us some police mission/fight since there's been no content during daytime for a long time

Last edited:
Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
How do you get lust skill like sexy pose??? they are not in the skill list do you need to unlock them somehow?

dirty games is one of the unlockables but nothing seems to use that skill

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes