Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
anyone knows how to start the Ralph route? , i'm bond 2 with the geen haired Lt. and passed the red dragon quest, is there anything else to do?

also winning both time with trog and the first duo mission, i think i locked me out of Kassiah route :-( , i can't find her at all.

some things are way too hidden

Last edited:

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
anyone knows how to start the Ralph route? , i'm bond 2 with the geen haired Lt. and passed the red dragon quest, is there anything else to do?

also winning both time with trog and the first duo mission, i think i locked me out of Kassiah route :-( , i can't find her at all.

some things are way too hidden
Talk to Ralph while working at the police desk job for a handful of days. Eventually, Ralph wants Aline to meet up at the basement of the police station.

Reactions: FemboyGucio

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
playing on 4.1, do you need to lose the 2 figths you do with kessiah to get her route?
i visited all of cybercorp but MC refuses to enter the training room or the showers :-(
is the oly solution cheating?

also is the second bathroom event with the molester implemented?

where do you get the modules for the supermutant hunt?

update: i finished the ralph corruption route, after you se the scenes in the gym thye say you need to ask to have sex with them, can you do that or it's not implemented yet?

also reading previus pages there is a scene of Ben with Charlotte anyone know how to get it?

Last edited:

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
playing on 4.1, do you need to lose the 2 figths you do with kessiah to get her route?
i visited all of cybercorp but MC refuses to enter the training room or the showers :-(
is the oly solution cheating?

also is the second bathroom event with the molester implemented?

where do you get the modules for the supermutant hunt?

update: i finished the ralph corruption route, after you se the scenes in the gym thye say you need to ask to have sex with them, can you do that or it's not implemented yet?

also reading previus pages there is a scene of Ben with Charlotte anyone know how to get it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When can we kinda sorta expect a new update? I like to temper my expectations, no rush or anything. Just wondering in a ballpark of 1 month, cca 3 months etc.

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
When can we kinda sorta expect a new update? I like to temper my expectations, no rush or anything. Just wondering in a ballpark of 1 month, cca 3 months etc.
3 months, between 0.4 and 0.4.1 there was half a year of waiting time
since the game got updated last time in september then i bet there's gonna be an update in march

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
there is a shower scene with Trog? ( i'll look for it, i only so one that's WIP when you reach 99 debauchery points)

i did not see that i'm making a second run as a deviant but i did not run away :(

i'll try finding a save
Only her giving a blowjob... nothing more (I dont think)

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
Very cool project! Despite the mediocre visual style of the environment and the acidic palette, awesome work was done with the sound (the scene in the police station locker room is a pure banger).

0.4.1 UPDATE Release...
I noticed a couple of problems...
Also...

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Very cool project! Despite the mediocre visual style of the environment and the acidic palette, awesome work was done with the sound (the scene in the police station locker room is a pure banger).

I noticed a couple of problems...
Also...
mediocre visual style ?? I learned long ago Artistic style is a matter of personal preference. I would hardly call this style mediocre.

I haven't experienced any performance issues at all but I run all my VN's on an external SSD.

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
...Or maybe it's the shadows and lighting. Either way - IMO, JMHO, IMHO.
From my eyes I was receiving command to stomp away, immediately, after the screenshots section was coming into view ...and that was happening.

I decided to try it only based on recommendations for the sandbox tag.
That's why, ups to this. Include tags in the first post as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodlessXVIII

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Really nice game. If Aline unlocks the Deviant skill her whole personality changes or only the segments where "her pure side is talking" appears and costumes?

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes