Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
Good start with new story just one complaint isn't there a male domination path without sharing
That's actually a good point I didn't think about. I might move the personality points away from the optional side stories and instead make the mc earn them during smaller decisions in the main story.

Last edited:

Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
As for the "Monster" tag is that limited to monsters simply being in the game.. or will they be "involved".. and if so will that be avoidable?
Honestly, i don't know. It's the first version of my first game. I have a general idea how the story is going to unfold but don't have every single detail planned. There are some things I answered as I know that they will or will not be part of the game and are a hot topic in general but if i exclude every single hypothetical scenario I'm just limiting myself too much.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I read the overview and it's detailed as hell. I had to read it a few times and came to the conclusion that this is the type of stuff i like to play. The preview pictures look great and the tags are good. I'll be eagerly trying this one out.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
The correct form is "hehe". Sorry, this has been building and had to get it off my chest...
Or "haha"... Had that rant run thru my head earlier today... I swear it's either purposefully incorrectly taught (in their schools) or purposefully incorrectly used (for some weird engrish tradition reason). Royally breaks any and all immersion when I see that in games. (At least I'm not alone.)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
A decent start plot wise, renders are well done. Will put it on my wait list, too many that start like this with optional/avoidable have become forced so will give it time

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Not a big fan of incest (it doesn't matter if it is officially a "landlady" and so on, the story only make sense if they are family). BUT, the story is interesting, it got me hooked to see the other houses, and there is even optional sharing, which is a plus for me.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
From the previews and the tags(bukkake, multiple penetration) seems the game will have any of this 3 tags, NTR/Sharing/Swinging, can you confirm dev? Would be nice to have this question cleared in the planned tags or dev notes, that way we players that hate these 3 tags can just skip the game before trying.
Don't worry, they will still show up and whine about it anyway lol

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so somehow some things are really strange in the game like in the night when mom suddenly thinks out of nowhere we have to talk sbrt ivh can't ditr say anything? really? what's the point then? or then you can choose between two different scenarios, which would be ok in itself but how do you have to share your girls with other types if you choose the dominant route? that is a

total turn-off and the flower route well is just the same boring again and then the story with the little girl obviously probably the mother of the mc with whom the age difference must be considerable because they are married to other people........
In itself the game is interesting and could really offer something wait and see how it goes on, even if I think it's a shame with

the routes that it is like that, I don't want to share my girls with any guys oh yes and surprise you share them with him Quota black so lame (for all important and basically because of all the dismayed wailers) that is NOT meant in a racist way

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Honestly, i don't know. It's the first version of my first game. I have a general idea how the story is going to unfold but don't have every single detail planned. There are some things I answered as I know that they will or will not be part of the game and are a hot topic in general but if i exclude every single hypothetical scenario I'm just limiting myself too much.
If you do, please make it avoidable.
Fucking Monster Babes = Most will find hot.
Girls fucked by monster dudes = A much smaller group of people will find hot.

Its a fetish, as with all fetish content, it's best to make it avoidable so people can play to their fetishes and avoid things that gross them out unless its a main theme of your game, which doesn't seem like it here.

Reactions: bruce555
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes