VN Ren'Py Abandoned (D)Fraction [v0.01] [Onoreban]

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It's sad this could have been really good but the ntr ruined it
Now that it has the ntr tag the dev is going to lose a lot of support he could have had if he left out the sex scene's with the mom and bf
I for one would have loved a mom sister route like a happy family route
That being the only ntr in the game all he did was ruin a character we're supposed to care about saving
Now that's a part of the story I have no interest in mom doing drugs and having sex with some guy don't care don't need the drugs or the mom
So not sure how the story is gonna go if you don't want to do anything with the drugs or the mom?

Damn shame if he removed the sex scene's and had them get rid of the ntr tag by not showing or explaining mom having sex or letting the mc save her before she has sex with the bf then he'd at least get future supporters
Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I'll add my input to this as well. When I saw the few preview images and the character designs and read the overview I thought this might be interesting, having read the comments however has put me off like it has others.

I'm someone who doesn't mind if the Mom or any female character has a BF/Husband at the start of the VN, however I think it should always be don't show or tell the reader anything about what is happening with said BF/Husband, most people don't want to read about that, let alone see it, why are we seeing something that's not from the MC's perspective. If it had just been we are investigating what's happening with Mom and trying to get her away from her asshole BF without the unnecessary scenes this would have got a lot more support.

Also as previously mentioned if she wasn't intended as a LI, what's the point to the story, why should the reader care about her, judging from the comments she acts like a complete slut, as the reader why would you not just forget about her and stick with the sisters and anyone else, but then you completely lose the point to the story you're trying to tell, she should have been a mandatory LI to make us actually want to save her.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Just to make sure I get correctly, the mother is an optional love interest right?
As I understand the mother is optional so you don't necessarily have to make a move on her.

A word of advice Dev don't be discourage by the harsh NTR critic.
It is always the same at the start of a new game, after a short time these people will have moved.
Do your thing and just build up a fanbase for your idea of the game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Just to make sure I get correctly, the mother is an optional love interest right?
As I understand the mother is optional so you don't necessarily have to make a move on her.

A word of advice Dev don't be discourage by the harsh NTR critic.
It is always the same at the start of a new game, after a short time these people will have moved.
Do your thing and just build up a fanbase for your idea of the game.
Indeed, they would be gone. And with them much of the possible support / monitoring of the game

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Indeed, they would be gone. And with them much of the possible support / monitoring of the game
And at the same time others will come and start supporting it.
It is clear that the critics were not the intended target for the game, to please them the dev would need to completely change the whole thing.

But I will stop here before we get to the millionth NTR discussion.
The dev said what they want to do now everyone can decide for themself to stay or leave.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It is clear that the critics were not the intended target for the game, to please them the dev would need to completely change the whole thing.

The dev said what they want to do now everyone can decide for themself to stay or leave.
im pretty sure the dev has said its meant to be a harem game its goinf to be a hard sell to that crowd as the game is now

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After finishing the intro I have to indicate that,

1) is quite short (not a bad thing, but it's a fact).

2) I suppose that the scene of the mother (in my game she is stepmother) with the boyfriend is due to the fact that the Dev wanted to include a sex scene despite being an introduction (bad move in my opinion)

3) From the stepmom's conversation with her boyfriend, I don't see any possibility or reason to "save" her, so I hope the dev gives us the opportunity to just ignore her and not have to see any more scenes of her during the game.

4) I love the decision that there is no possibility of NTR with any other LI except the stepmother.

5) I like the MC's two sisters (these aren't stepsisters). As long as it isn't about corrupting them into sluts (like the stepmom), I think the game has potential.

EDIT:

im pretty sure the dev has said its meant to be a harem game its goinf to be a hard sell to that crowd as the game is now
Yes, he answered to my cuestion that there is the option of harem with those LIs that the player chooses.

Reactions: Greily

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
reading the comments im a bit concerned how many ppl don´t care about theire mothers because they can´t fuck her:(
You can actually decide that she is the stepmom, which makes ignoring her and leaving her with her jerk boyfriend easier.

I really don't think NTR fans will find the game appealing (at least if they're looking for NTR). It's a harem game where a LI is going to have some scenes (I guess they'll actually be drastically reduced in number from originally intended) with her asshole boyfriend. Also, the idea of getting her back and stealing her from the boyfriend will be incredibly appealing to them. And I guess that if you don't try to get her back, she will just end up disappearing from the game. All designed for the pleasure and enjoyment of those who want NTR.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
As a massive NTR fan it sounds like this game isn't for me on that front, will give it a go though for the vanilla. Being able to enjoy both types of games and not imediately lose my mind at very small scenes like this is certainly a blessing that NTR fans enjoy. Hope one day there is a "full NTR Route" tag or something, or a slight NTR? Idk.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As a massive NTR fan it sounds like this game isn't for me on that front, will give it a go though for the vanilla though. Being able to enjoy both types of games and not imediately lose my mind at very small scenes like this is certainly a blessing that NTR fans enjoy. Hope one day there is a "full NTR Route" tag or something, or a slight NTR? Idk.
The Dev has commented that the only LI with NTR is going to be the mother (and only with her boyfriend, I suppose it will be a decaf NTR). The truth is that the scene between the MC's mother and her boyfriend doesn't have much of NTR (it isn't intended to make the MC jealous, nor does the MC have, at that moment, the slightest intention of starting a romantic relationship with her, and the guy is literally the mother's boyfriend)

That said, I've avoided watching the scene, and certainly if it disappears entirely in the future, I won't complain. That it isn't technically NTR according to the rules of the forum doesn't mean that I like it. In fact, I would like the game much more if it didn't have any information about the mother's sexual life with her boyfriend (the only interesting sexual life is that of the MC, and thanks to that we should be able to see all the sexual life of the LIs, since they shouldn't have an active sexual life beyond the MC, at least in my game).

Anyway I will actively avoid any romantic relationship of the MC with, in my game, the stepmother. And I hope that this means that we don't have to see too much of her, and we can focus on the LIs that are worth it (for now the two MC's sisters, without step)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The Dev has commented that the only LI with NTR is going to be the mother (and only with her boyfriend, I suppose it will be a decaf NTR). The truth is that the scene between the MC's mother and her boyfriend doesn't have much of NTR (it isn't intended to make the MC jealous, nor does the MC have, at that moment, the slightest intention of starting a romantic relationship with her, and the guy is literally the mother's boyfriend)

That said, I've avoided watching the scene, and certainly if it disappears entirely in the future, I won't complain. That it isn't technically NTR according to the rules of the forum doesn't mean that I like it. In fact, I would like the game much more if it didn't have any information about the mother's sexual life with her boyfriend (the only interesting sexual life is that of the MC, and thanks to that we should be able to see all the sexual life of the LIs, since they shouldn't have an active sexual life beyond the MC, at least in my game).

Anyway I will actively avoid any romantic relationship of the MC with, in my game, the stepmother. And I hope that this means that we don't have to see too much of her, and we can focus on the LIs that are worth it (for now the two MC's sisters, without step)
exactly this game currently sits in a place where non ntr people likely wont touch it and the ntr people wont like it because it dosnt go far enough