hitman11

Nov 29, 2017
Can confirm the game works with lower specs, and better than expected.

Congratulations to the Dev for the nice graphical options and a good breakdown on what will have more impact on frames.
Doing better work than some AAA Devs in that regard

Reactions: Guz89

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
the girl's face expression is kinda weird, but the game is good tho. I hope this game could get updated with more contents

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 3408331
Overview:
A real-time 3D Sex Simulator with high-end graphics.
Play the Sandbox to have fun with different ladies in all kinds of sex positions, including fetishes like consensual BDSM and more. Or play the Story-Mode with RPG elements, all presented in beautiful high-fidelity graphics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story:
It was just a joke, you thought. But because you answered what you thought was a simple spam e-mail, you suddenly wake up in a strange room. The doors are locked. However, you're not alone. With you is the princess of a strange country you have never heard of before.
She welcomes you in your new role as General. It's now your job to save the world! You have to assemble a team of fighters, equip them, and send them against the invading forces.
But of course, you also get to know the princess a lot better...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Hachigames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1f
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Awesome game I hope you consider implementing or implement a pubes or bush option for customization it would be awesome if you did! I love the sandbox stuff you've already created I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Guz89

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
Very nice so far, but the cum is too transparent and should stay on the girl with an option to clean it up. The cum is barely visible and fades away quickly

Reactions: Micronz

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Unity is kinda light if visuals are kinda simple. Guess that one is not a case for HD3000...

hachigames

strongly recommend to try. Unless the game aimed to Core 2 Duo and older ;)
Oh yeah, thank you, good point. I used it before, but then I switched to my own implementation of addressable management. I just have to set it as default, and it will be used for next version on.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
My 2 cents as a "3D animation gallery" hater:

There were only two decent (in my opinion) 3D games, that had potential to become something really great - XStoryPlayer by X Moon Productions, which offered a (meh) story, gameplay elements and unique mechanics such as undressing with fully functional cloth physics, being able to control every action with KB/M, controller or VR set inputs and not just clicking UI icons. It died, sadly. There was also a Fallen Doll game, which is known here on those forums, offering great visuals where those needed the most, great number of high quality animations, decent female character customization and little bit of gameplay. Well, you all know how it ended...
Looks like this game is more like Fallen Doll so far. There are a lot of 3D trash nowadays, but someday someone is destined to bring a good quality product. I really hope to see this one being a success.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Recommended (similar to alpha/beta version) is kind of a free-for-all where it's mostly up to the dev on what they consider "recommended". For me personally, I did put the recommended on what you need to be able to play on ultra or very-high settings in 60fps+. The game is playable on much lower specs.
r7 5700x, 32gb, rtx 3070, no dlss, ultra, 100 fps in free roam, 30 fps in scene where a girl uses magic(?)

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
r7 5700x, 32gb, rtx 3070, no dlss, ultra, 100 fps in free roam, 30 fps in scene where a girl uses magic(?)
Some proof? - cause i have 40-60fps on i5-8400+rx6600, you can see my screenshots on page №4.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That particle effect pretty much forces any graphics card to its knees probably because of the close up Z-sorting. I'll optimize the effect for the next version.

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
The constant note about skipping dialogue is really annoying. anyone know how to disable it?
It appears only if you attempt to skip the dialogue while it's running (while the three dots in the bottom right are running), this usually happens if you left-click during that time. So yeah, the option seems to be that you have to check the "Auto" box on the top right, so that the dialogue flows naturally, instead of you itching to skip each line. It's not intuitive, hence the note on the top.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes