sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
My 2 cents as a "3D animation gallery" hater:

There were only two decent (in my opinion) 3D games, that had potential to become something really great - XStoryPlayer by X Moon Productions, which offered a (meh) story, gameplay elements and unique mechanics such as undressing with fully functional cloth physics, being able to control every action with KB/M, controller or VR set inputs and not just clicking UI icons. It died, sadly. There was also a Fallen Doll game, which is known here on those forums, offering great visuals where those needed the most, great number of high quality animations, decent female character customization and little bit of gameplay. Well, you all know how it ended...
Looks like this game is more like Fallen Doll so far. There are a lot of 3D trash nowadays, but someday someone is destined to bring a good quality product. I really hope to see this one being a success.
Did Fallen Doll die? I assumed it was still alive and well. What do you mean when you say "you all know how it ended"? I'm not taking a jab at you, I'm genuinely curious. Especially because I love that game.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Did Fallen Doll die? I assumed it was still alive and well. What do you mean when you say "you all know how it ended"? I'm not taking a jab at you, I'm genuinely curious. Especially because I love that game.
Original Fallen Doll was abandoned and new Fallen Doll game turned into yet another patreon milking scheme. It is an online grindfest filled with microtransactions now. You can learn more about it in this forum by checking its own thread.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Fallen Doll is one of those permanently in Patreon to syphon money without any updates.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Original Fallen Doll was abandoned and new Fallen Doll game turned into yet another patreon milking scheme. It is an online grindfest filled with microtransactions now. You can learn more about it in this forum by checking its own thread.
Fallen Doll is one of those permanently in Patreon to syphon money without any updates.
Ah yes, that's the one I'm referring to. I subbed to it early on because it was so hopeful but then got burnt out because it's repetitive and boring. The concept is cool in my opinion, but the slow updates and lack of meaningful gameplay changes killed it for me. I hop on every few months to fuck around and then get bored within about 10 minutes.

leminal

Jun 27, 2020
The graphics look great, but I'm wondering how good is the physics and collision system. So many games fail on that side, with objects melding into each other etc.

Reactions: Micronz

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
The creatior is pretty dope, the model and the details too.
The animations and physics are lacking as of know, as well as the options for saving and stuff.
(This isn't meant as 'it's bad' it's just lacking compared to the other things)

For an initial release it's fine and it's really promising.
If you manage for people to create and share outfits and animations, if you add more parts of the character-creator, add make-up and face-customizations, this could become really big. Given that it's not going to get paywalled behind a patreon that get's updated every 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Micronz

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018
You guys 5 star vote games with dogs or women with pps.. Maybe you should stop GPU shaming each other and focus on more important things like boobies. Also every fucking game releasing nowadays is some unoptimized lazy "we patch it later" atempt to rape your piggybank, that runs bad on your GPUs anyway no matter if you prefere red or green flavour.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

lincer556

May 28, 2017
Yes, for first build this have some massive pottential, even better than those paywall crap first builds games.
*bop* NOICE

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Game certainly looks like it has some potential, but I'm not super convinced that the gameplay will becoming anything beyond how it is now. I've seen too many 3d games in development overpromising features only to still be stuck on the basics after 4-6 years. Delta zone, Wildlife, Fallen Doll, Subverse, etc, all devolve into nothing but animation galleries. I'm not saying a simple gameplay loop is bad, btw. But if you say one thing and fail to deliver, it just knocks the wind out of your sails. I just hope the dev knows what they're doing. It's one thing to promise features, its another thing to deliver them. My long experience waiting on games for years that never come to fruition is making me quite cynical regarding this one.

Who knows? Maybe the dev can prove me wrong. I'll be glad to be mistaken.

Reactions: Tipster
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes