huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
Game certainly looks like it has some potential, but I'm not super convinced that the gameplay will becoming anything beyond how it is now. I've seen too many 3d games in development overpromising features only to still be stuck on the basics after 4-6 years. Delta zone, Wildlife, Fallen Doll, Subverse, etc, all devolve into nothing but animation galleries. I'm not saying a simple gameplay loop is bad, btw. But if you say one thing and fail to deliver, it just knocks the wind out of your sails. I just hope the dev knows what they're doing. It's one thing to promise features, its another thing to deliver them. My long experience waiting on games for years that never come to fruition is making me quite cynical regarding this one.

Who knows? Maybe the dev can prove me wrong. I'll be glad to be mistaken.
Oh, Come on, Open your eyes, watching some "small" 3d games such as Monster Girl Project or Mudblood, they are all developing well even at a slow speed, it's always harder to make a playable game than an animation player.
And the most important reason is that players love and are willing to pay for gorgeous graphics

Last edited:

fuzzyadmiral

Jan 17, 2021
Don't lie. We know you're running DDR2's.
Ya know, there is a good chance I have a few DDR2 sticks in a box somewhere. Thankfully I am no longer in the stone age, but I wonder how well my i5 12500k and 3060TI (and DDR4!) will handle this project? Probably fine, certainly not on ultra.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
And how is this different from all those illusion-style unreal games? By the way, let's not forget that illusion games also use Unity. I mean it doesn't look bad but I would like an option for smaller boobs.

Reactions: Micronz

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I hate unity with a passion since it can just render a square and cause your machine to cook breakfast but.....

I AM WATCHING THIS WITH EXTREME INTEREST.

I Can't wait for some ASS FUCKIN.

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Casual benchmarks

Thought I'd do a rough and dirty benchmark.

GPU: RTX 3060 (not Ti) (12GB VRAM)
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16GB (DDR4)
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality setting: Ultra

MC Idle
Looking at apartment, girl not in view: ~100 FPS
Girl from a distance: ~75FPS
Close up looking at girl: ~60 FPS

Note: MC movement does not noticeably impact FPS, the determining factor is the girl character's actions.

Sex scenes
Missionary on bed: 50-60 FPS
Reverse cowgirl: 45-55 FPS
Kneeling blowjob: 40-50 FPS

Misc
Outfit changes: 60-70 FPS
Spank/grope: ~60 FPS

Note: Results achieved by switching styles, speed, cum etc.

I tested D.Sim pre-alpha builds months ago on my 980, and when I turned most things off, I would get 45-50 FPS walking around and ~30 FPS in sex scenes. Not sure whether that has improved since then, as I no longer have the 980. I'll eventually test it on my 2070 SUPER, which should also outperform the 3060.

------------------------

I wonder how well my i5 12500k and 3060TI (and DDR4!) will handle this project? Probably fine, certainly not on ultra.
I would expect better FPS on your 3060Ti.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Amazing how just a character can make my poor 1650 bleed to death. While I can run comple open world games like RDR 2 or GTA V just fine.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
There's one good and simple reason to build Wintel/Nvidia gaming rigs; It's what most PC game QA is done on.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Scene loads up fine and runs smoothly enough even with my old bus 1650 gtx, but the girl has no hair.

alakanom

Aug 22, 2021
dude i hate 2024 i just updated my 8gb ram to 16 now its dmn minimum and also my 2gb graphic cart is not even minimum tha hell

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Do I have to commit graphics changes or something? I see not save button and changing them doesn't seem to change the appearance of the game, and my system can't handle it at its defaults.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
dude i hate 2024 i just updated my 8gb ram to 16 now its dmn minimum and also my 2gb graphic cart is not even minimum tha hell
Same for me , upgrading 8 to 16gb corsair vengeance , then upgraded from a 1050 2gb to a 1650 4gb nvida card
it was enough to run VAM (Virt-a-Mate) without issues or to many FPS drops .
it didn't seem long that the 30 series cards was out long to be replaced by the 40 series nvidia cards
then there was issues with the 4090 rtx bursting in flames due to a power connector problem.
can't keep up , well my wallet can't lol.

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
So I gave the demo a spin: This is definitely looking promising!

I have an older graphics card (AMD RX 580 from 2017, 8GB vram etc) and the game is still quite playable. The cum effects are currently underwhelming though. I was hoping to get some gooey creampies but that doesn't seem to be in just yet. Dunno where the balance is on cum effects being graphics card limitations vs. design intent.

Reactions: 3D_Adict

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So I gave the demo a spin: This is definitely looking promising!

I have an older graphics card (AMD RX 580 from 2017, 8GB vram etc) and the game is still quite playable. The cum effects are currently underwhelming though. I was hoping to get some gooey creampies but that doesn't seem to be in just yet. Dunno where the balance is on cum effects being graphics card limitations vs. design intent.
For the cum, I'm still waiting on some systems to release for unity so I can implement a better solution. For now I'm using volumetric splatter, which is something like 3d gifs in a lot of ways.

The cum on the skin uses a different custom system which I will very likely keep as it looks great in my opinion, and it's quite performant as it uses a texture and compute shading based approach, which essentially means that her being fully covered in cum will have zero additional performance impact.
I'm also using it to simulate spit/fluid on the skin running down her face (the actual spit drops and spit "bridge" are separate systems I made).

It will also come in handy once I get a bathroom and shower installed into the room (or a different room).

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes