VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I see these types of complaints for every game on here that the dev's release weekly or every other week.
My suggestion is the same as what everyone else says too:
Don't download every release, wait for a few or more to be released that way you get to experience more content when you go back and play the game.
I think it's great that these devs release frequently. Makes it easier to find and correct issues. Totally agree with you; folks shouldn't download every update if they're looking for tons of content.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see these types of complaints for every game on here that the dev's release weekly or every other week.
My suggestion is the same as what everyone else says too:
Don't download every release, wait for a few or more to be released that way you get to experience more content when you go back and play the game.
I think it's great that these devs release frequently. Makes it easier to find and correct issues. Totally agree with you; folks shouldn't download every update if they're looking for tons of content.
There are a lot of games in my game folder that I have labeled "wait til finished" or "check back in [insert month]" cause of that reason. There's really no need in complaining, or even commenting on it at all. Just wait. But, some people simply feel the need to voice their opinion, even when it's unnecessary. lol

Personally, I think an update every 3 months is perfect. We aren't waiting an extreme amount of time, and there's more time to get a decent amount of material finished. It seems to be the most efficient, judging off of the games I play/have played. But, every month is fine, cause I can just wait a few if I want.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But be aware that part of why the progress is slow is exactly because the game is released weekly, since the dev has to double check a lot of stuff to build each version and avoid posting something fully broken a lot of time ends up wasted on frivolous tasks instead of actual game developing.
So while it might be entertaining to have weekly updates all this time wasted for each release is going to sum up at the end as a lot of wasted time.
That was just a tip to optimize the development cycle since there is a sweet spot, and also to avoid having people dropping the game into the "wait until finished pile", don't take it as a complaint I'm well aware of how to ignore games already.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
But be aware that part of why the progress is slow is exactly because the game is released weekly, since the dev has to double check a lot of stuff to build each version and avoid posting something fully broken a lot of time ends up wasted on frivolous tasks instead of actual game developing.
So while it might be entertaining to have weekly updates all this time wasted for each release is going to sum up at the end as a lot of wasted time.
That was just a tip to optimize the development cycle since there is a sweet spot, and also to avoid having people dropping the game into the "wait until finished pile", don't take it as a complaint I'm well aware of how to ignore games already.
I do agree that releasing them weekly or even every other week just adds more overhead that could have gone into making more content for the games and it would be just better to do them at a minimum of monthly. But the devs will release their games how they see fit and all the complaints that always pop up on these games being released weekly or every other week is pointless. Especially by those who complain at every release how they wasted their time/bandwidth/drive space instead of just waiting at least once a month or two to grab a newer release instead as that's what I was getting at.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I do agree that releasing them weekly or even every other week just adds more overhead that could have gone into making more content for the games and it would be just better to do them at a minimum of monthly. But the devs will release their games how they see fit and all the complaints that always pop up on these games being released weekly or every other week is pointless. Especially by those who complain at every release how they wasted their time/bandwidth/drive space instead of just waiting at least once a month or two to grab a newer release instead as that's what I was getting at.
Only time I ever use the "wasted bandwidth" complaint is when a game isn't properly tagged...i.e....I don't give a damn about kinetic novels. If I download a "game" and spend 30 minutes reading endless dialogue til I realize there are no choices, and I go back to the page to check, realizing there was no kinetic tag, it annoys me. There are other reasons for that, but usually it's a missing tag issue. Games that are strictly lesbian and games that have no sexual content also fit into that category...a few seconds to add a tag saves heartache and frustration. lol

Reactions: Majindevil

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i really love this game - at least i WANT to love this game ....
... But sorry .... those proportions are hard to take ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides the waist of Kendra, MC's dick is completely off - much to long, and even thicker at the end rather than at the "root"
Oh, and compared to the dick itself, the nuts aren't even nuts ... maybe peaNUTS .....

:FacePalm: *shaking my head*

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Besides the waist of Kendra, MC's dick is completely off - much to long, and even thicker at the end rather than at the "root"
Oh, and compared to the dick itself, the nuts aren't even nuts ... maybe peaNUTS .....

I laughed harder at "klich" instead of "click." lol

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I laughed harder at "klich" instead of "click." lol
sorry ... my bad ... typo coused by laughing tears ... XD
But i feel for you mate if you laugh more about a simple typo rather than about an in many ways complete off rendering

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1584432_1.gif
0.8 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1584433_2.gif
0.8 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1584434_3.gif

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I know and understand that the more often an update is released, the shorter it has to be. But this actual update really gives "short" a whole new meaning...

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
There are a lot of games in my game folder that I have labeled "wait til finished" or "check back in [insert month]" cause of that reason. There's really no need in complaining, or even commenting on it at all. Just wait. But, some people simply feel the need to voice their opinion, even when it's unnecessary. lol

Personally, I think an update every 3 months is perfect. We aren't waiting an extreme amount of time, and there's more time to get a decent amount of material finished. It seems to be the most efficient, judging off of the games I play/have played. But, every month is fine, cause I can just wait a few if I want.
First, you have the ability to think and that is something I find a lot of complainers incapable of doing.

I got a laugh out of this myself. On top of the previous comment, it just slides in and then they both orgasm. She must be extremely loose or wet as hell all the time. The cum time, he would be compared to a teen boy and never keep anyone happy if he can cum just by sticking it in.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game :love: (y) That Penetration though ;)(y) Vaginal Tag and Creampie must be added (y)
Cant wait for next update :KEK:

Reactions: MythMackay

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
welll he kinda banged someone in this update hahahahahaha
Well that might be the worst scene I have ever seen. "Oops I slipped on the floor and somehow penetrated the girls pussy and then came instantly". Couldn't the MC be knocked out for a minute and then have her fool around a bit before the big event? What will he say next time? "Hey baby want to fuck?" She'll be like, "Sure I have 5 seconds to kill."

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
sorry ... my bad ... typo coused by laughing tears ... XD
But i feel for you mate if you laugh more about a simple typo rather than about an in many ways complete off rendering
I laugh at pretty much anything, these days. Whatever I can do to get my mind off of the daily BS. Typos can be funny, though. lol

obake

Oct 4, 2017
now there are more meanings to DDL other than direct download, I wonder If I can use it as a double entendre somewhere

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I know and understand that the more often an update is released, the shorter it has to be. But this actual update really gives "short" a whole new meaning...
Short was how long it took our MC to bust a nut in that last scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

already integrated incest - mode with "recommended" choices

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.019]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

già integrata incest - modo con scelte "raccomandate"

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.018]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.018]

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.015]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.015]

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-24
Version: v0.019

already integrated incest - mode with "recommended" choices

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
già integrata incest - modo con scelte "raccomandate"

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes