VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
[CIT KoGa3]
don’t use the “loli patch” from F95zone, it’s not compatible to my Mod! *)
[end CIT]

Ehi KoGa3, I tried the original LoliPatch and it works perfectly for me (pc version with JoyPlay on Android 11) at least for renders, I haven't checked all the text. I am a little confused !!?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
[CIT KoGa3]
don’t use the “loli patch” from F95zone, it’s not compatible to my Mod! *)
[end CIT]

Ehi KoGa3, I tried the original LoliPatch and it works perfectly for me (pc version with JoyPlay on Android 11) at least for renders, I haven't checked all the text. I am a little confused !!?
Hi. If you install the original loli/incest patch after my Mod the game will probably work, but most of my Mod functions like the renaming/alt. music/walkthrough etc. not since the changes I've made for that are gone again. For that I've made a modified loli patch which is compatible to my Mod again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
or maybe he finished all of day3?
dunno.
but if he kept his releases in his hard drive until he finished day three, the game play length of the update still remains the same as the past single updates; maybe even shorter.
If your theory is true, that he hoarded,
then there should be a longer, playable update.
but its the same playing length.

Nope. The .010, .020, .030 all signify completed game day updates.
.022 and .023 are updates between game days 0.20 and 0.30.

so have to disagree that he withheld releases for a time.
I wasn't implying that he was hoarding but that he was probably doing smaller internal updates until he had enough content to release even if it was not a half hour or more worth of content.

But I did go back and look at the version numbers and release dates for this year and I had sorta thrown myself off due to the jump from 0.023 to 0.03 and the big time difference between those 2 releases. All we can do is speculate as to why the huge time gap between 0.022 and 0.023 but the not as large but still longer than normal between the 0.023 and 0.03 releases since he didn't seem to post anything on his Patreon.

I am on his discord but don't really have the time right now to see if he had posted anything on there as to why the long time gaps. Given how little he is making each month on his Patreon (no idea about SubscribeStar nor Itch.io) this is definitely not his full time job so probably work + personal life?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I wasn't implying that he was hoarding but that he was probably doing smaller internal updates until he had enough content to release even if it was not a half hour or more worth of content.

But I did go back and look at the version numbers and release dates for this year and I had sorta thrown myself off due to the jump from 0.023 to 0.03 and the big time difference between those 2 releases. All we can do is speculate as to why the huge time gap between 0.022 and 0.023 but the not as large but still longer than normal between the 0.023 and 0.03 releases since he didn't seem to post anything on his Patreon.

I am on his discord but don't really have the time right now to see if he had posted anything on there as to why the long time gaps. Given how little he is making each month on his Patreon (no idea about SubscribeStar nor Itch.io) this is definitely not his full time job so probably work + personal life?
I think to remember on his discord that he told to have covid + pneumonia in ~ feb/march and was silent after that for months on discord, too. So I assume real life hit him. Hopefully it's solved in some way now.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Hi. If you install the original loli/incest patch after my Mod the game will probably work, but most of my Mod functions like the renaming/alt. music/walkthrough etc. not since the changes I've made for that are gone again. For that I've made a modified loli patch which is compatible to my Mod again.
Ok thanks.
Anyway, good work. I hope you will continue to release future versions on your site.

Reactions: KoGa3

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Will someone please post an updated walkthrough mod? Yes I'm aware the two modders got their signals mixed up, I don't care about all that. Miscommunications happen all the time. All I know is that I have saves depending on a mod that has dropped off the face of the earth.
I was about to post that fattrapper should be getting his mod updated and posted soon but it seems he decided to stop since Koga3 is back to updating his mod.
For Koga3's mods:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I think to remember on his discord that he told to have covid + pneumonia in ~ feb/march and was silent after that for months on discord, too. So I assume real life hit him. Hopefully it's solved in some way now.
ah thanks for that update. explains part of it i guess, plus updating the loli patch to make it current.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Is there a reason why koga's mod isn't linked on the frontpage? even if it's just a go here link and not direct download links.

The only way anyone would know the new mod existed is by trawling the pages to see LA's post about where to find it.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I am just curious ... Why do you complain about big tits?!? oh well, internet and forums :LOL:
Well, big tits are not a problem :p

Just if there are only big tits and no other options. In WVM, for example, we have options ;)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I know. I'm hoping someone updates fattrapper's mod, because its the one I was using. Thank you for the Koga link, but I'm sure I'll run into save file instabilities if I use it after using fattrapper's mod which is set up with a completely different format.
I could easily update fattrapper's mod but I don't see the point unless Koga3 drops supporting his mod again.

As for using Koga3's mod, it will only take a few minutes to get it where it needs to be if you Start a New Game then use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue text to get where you need it to be.

Nov 2, 2019
I could easily update fattrapper's mod but I don't see the point unless Koga3 drops supporting his mod again.

As for using Koga3's mod, it will only take a few minutes to get it where it needs to be if you Start a New Game then use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue text to get where you need it to be.
True, since its such a new games, it'll be fairly easy to do. Its just a bit of a kill joy when a mod you were using stops being updated and you have to restart on one of the larger games.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
lots of headaches solved and patreon bypassed with a little bit of clever code and writing the story in a way that doesnt point to a incest relationship directly. Yes this is taken directly from my own game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why go through all of that when all three act like they're 30 anyway. Not a lick of innocence in a one of them. More like midgets.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes