VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Firstly If your here for a radiant clone you'll be disappointed. I'm sure your yearly update is due anytime soon.

In answer to the funny midget comments, I get it the gold edition doesn't make sense currently. Doing a revision of it.

bi weekly updates debate comes down to my health and a bad relationship. My lungs are back to 100% so pumping it out again.

Just out of curiosity I'll flip it and pose a question for fans of the game. Who is your favorite girl in the game?

Oh and new update is out tonight

Random internet hate will be ignored. Get a life son
I'm a big fan of Maddison, either version. she's my favorite, straight out.

also i like Clarissa. more than that, i really like the photography and business angle, and business partner. i hope to see that continue and maybe for more girls to become involved there too. =D

Last edited:

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
In the compressed version the video's weren't working for me, so download the uncompressed version. You are missing out if you see some black screens with dialog only.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Info Dec. 11, 2021
The game has got now also a complete music integration with v0.018.
Since that was my main reason for making a Mod for this game, I'm stopping it now.
Here my Mod on F95zone again

======================================================
Aug. 31, 2022:
Repostet my Mod here again (since it got "leaked" here lately anyway)
with some Mod enahncements (textbox according the text size, new: named saves)

Sept. 10, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.035
Info: don't use the loli patch from the OP, it's not compatible/outdated

======================================================

Download Mod v0.035 (~89MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.035 (~xxxMB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
If you have issues with game saves here some made with my Mod
(they are at the end of every game version, on save page 1-3)
Download saves (~3MB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2016380 View attachment 2016381 View attachment 2016382 View attachment 2016383 View attachment 2016384 View attachment 2016385
Can't download the mode. WorkUpload link is removed (file not found) and Mediafire is somewhat jumping to an error page, when you click on the download.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can't download the mode. WorkUpload link is removed (file not found) and Mediafire is somewhat jumping to an error page, when you click on the download.
Thanks. The Workupload link is fixed again. I checked also the Mediafire one, but it's working for me.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
For some reason, I can't load my saves from the previous version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I have saves for both the loli and normal versions, and neither of them can be loaded. I have a save from when you go visit the MC's sister? that I can load, but the game displays an error code instead of the "niece's" relationship to the MC

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Thanks. The Workupload link is fixed again. I checked also the Mediafire one, but it's working for me.
The problem with mediafire as most probably on my side. When i click the link, the page with the download button loads, but then inmesiatelly reload to an error page. It's possible, that mediafire is somewhat blocked in AV or something (though i am able to open the main page of mediafire without problem). Almost no one does use that page here, so i didn't see any problem before (i mostly download through mega, as i have premium). I was able to open the page on my mobile, so it's not like my provider is blocking it (i use the same one on my pc and mobile) downloaded the file uploaded it on google disk and then download on PC :D
Thanks for the constant support of the mode btw.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
no patch needed ;)
Does that mean that .035 will have loli content without a patch, or does it mean that if I continue from .030 saves, then the patch that I added for .030 will be applied to .035? [or does it mean that the .030 patch will work on .035?? ]

Reactions: ImperialD

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I have the same issues as above For some reason, I can't load my saves from the previous version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I have saves for both the loli and normal versions, and neither of them can be loaded. I have a save from when you go visit the MC's sister? that I can load, but the game displays an error code instead of the "niece's" relationship to the MC

Reactions: hentai charley

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does that mean that .035 will have loli content without a patch, or does it mean that if I continue from .030 saves, then the patch that I added for .030 will be applied to .035? [or does it mean that the .030 patch will work on .035?? ]
no patch needed means no patch needed

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
1 word made this episode so worth it for the eye watering laughter it gave me.... 'BOIING!' keep up the humour it sets your work apart from the many similar titles

Reactions: Ludvinae
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes