VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
May 19, 2019
this game is amazing but i feel like it needs a fan art page for more fun... even more so for that blonde girl with the mega big and perfect round titties

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1661199817088.png
1661199838465.png
1661200075408.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.03
PS: a tradução funciona com ou sem os mods

se for bota os mods , recomendo bota 1º Walkthrough 2º incesto e 3º a tradução

Last edited:

arrow34

Jun 24, 2020
Is there another game the MC as a photographer that list his memory and ends up with two or three daughters from a girl he slept with once before the accident?

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Firstly If your here for a radiant clone you'll be disappointed. I'm sure your yearly update is due anytime soon.

In answer to the funny midget comments, I get it the gold edition doesn't make sense currently. Doing a revision of it.

bi weekly updates debate comes down to my health and a bad relationship. My lungs are back to 100% so pumping it out again.

Just out of curiosity I'll flip it and pose a question for fans of the game. Who is your favorite girl in the game?

Oh and new update is out tonight

Random internet hate will be ignored. Get a life son

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Firstly If your here for a radiant clone you'll be disappointed. I'm sure your yearly update is due anytime soon.

In answer to the funny midget comments, I get it the gold edition doesn't make sense currently. Doing a revision of it.

bi weekly updates debate comes down to my health and a bad relationship. My lungs are back to 100% so pumping it out again.

Just out of curiosity I'll flip it and pose a question for fans of the game. Who is your favorite girl in the game?

Random internet hate will be ignored
For me, it was the ginger...until you gave her MLP Rainbow Magic hair.

Now...I'm thinking it's the brunette.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
Nov 26, 2021

Random internet hate will be ignored. Get a life son
I would have said the eldest daughter until she talked about boyfriends so that changed to the middle and youngest daughter pretty quickly who have no experience with guys

Best overall character is the dad though, I like your comedy involving him, one thing I thought was hilarious was him saying he's infertile but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit and just another problem for him down the line especially after that incident in the bathroom :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DA22

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hard to decide. From the daughters the two older ones maybe, but the youngest is very close behind.

Also: The "least" one in the family for me is Naomi - but probably because she hadn't much content so far. If that changes she can become my favorite also. She's actually the prettiest one in the game for me.

Info: Also like the "large breasted" game version more, fits better to the story.

Reactions: Paitryn

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Liking the revamp. Much prefer the new renders on the daughters. They look much less like bimbos and more like actual people. Total turn on.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes