VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I have the same issues as above For some reason, I can't load my saves from the previous version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

I have saves for both the loli and normal versions, and neither of them can be loaded. I have a save from when you go visit the MC's sister? that I can load, but the game displays an error code instead of the "niece's" relationship to the MC
If you load from the to be continued then yes i had this too.. BUT i reloaded a save from a bit before that with Lucy and mc at home and it continued on fine from there.. i usually make a few saves prior to tbc screen just in case as things like this happen often not just on ddl

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Does that mean that .035 will have loli content without a patch, or does it mean that if I continue from .030 saves, then the patch that I added for .030 will be applied to .035? [or does it mean that the .030 patch will work on .035?? ]
I don't know what the person you're replying to means, but the current download doesn't include loli renders for the new content. If you apply the .030 patch it will overwrite the main script and you won't see any new content at all. If you don't apply the patch you'll get the unpatched new content and some random errors due to missing variables.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keutch and El Buho

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know what the person you're replying to means, but the current download doesn't include loli renders for the new content. If you apply the .030 patch it will overwrite the main script and you won't see any new content at all. If you don't apply the patch you'll get the unpatched new content and some random errors due to missing variables.
Gotcha. So I'll just skip this update and wait for the next one.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
lots of headaches solved and patreon bypassed with a little bit of clever code and writing the story in a way that doesnt point to a incest relationship directly. Yes this is taken directly from my own game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah alot of AVN's do that. But with the AVN I'm planning I'm not writing the story to cater to Patreon's bullshit but to cater to my subs (if any, but I'm sure incest or redhead fans will like it based on Discord feedback). It's because it's based on a real life true story (with minimal "artistic licence", other than to protect the kids and not piss off my sis/wife) that I don't want to change too much just to make Patreon happy, so to Subscribestar it goes. Patreon can kiss my ass, both as a creator and as a former subscriber (any dev I subbed to I either moved to SS or simply quit supporting them if they didn't offer that option). A few extra dollars isn't worth it.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
to be honest:
the patch is what makes this game enjoyable in first place at all (for me).
I hate it when developers make young girls having breasts like there's no tomorrow.
To each his/her own, but i prefer natural looks WAYYYYYY over big oversized breasts and elephant dicks.

So: hard skip for me until there's a patched version.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Hey guys,
here is a replay mod for the current version 0.03.This is for the moment a just for fun mod and i´m not sure if/when i will update the mod in the future.Have fun with it.Have fun with it :)
Edit 14.08.2022: Update the mod to the new version 0.03
Edit 30.08.2022: I will not update/post the mod here anymore because it seems that only 3 people have interest

Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder
Being one of those 3 people mentioned, I will say that is sad to hear. Perhaps KoGa3 will consider adding a Replay menu option to his MOD.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys,
here is a replay mod for the current version 0.03.This is for the moment a just for fun mod and i´m not sure if/when i will update the mod in the future.Have fun with it.Have fun with it :)
Edit 14.08.2022: Update the mod to the new version 0.03
Edit 30.08.2022: I will not update/post the mod here anymore because it seems that only 3 people have interest

Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder
who sais that only 3 people have interest? Just because there aren't thousand people spamming "NEW VERSION - UPDATE MOD PLEASE" doesn't mean that people don't use your mod.

I am for example one of such "silent user"

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Being one of those 3 people mentioned, I will say that is sad to hear. Perhaps KoGa3 will consider adding a Replay menu option to his MOD.
Hi. I hope I can clarify that a bit since there is a little "history" for the Mods here, unfortunately also caused by me.
Long story short: there's probably a gallery coming from the dev himself, so I think there's no need for adding that in a Mod anymore.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hi. I hope I can clarify that a bit since there is a little "history" for the Mods here, unfortunately also caused by me.
Long story short: there's probably a gallery coming from the dev himself, so I think there's no need for adding that in a Mod anymore.
thanks for the heads up and to clarify things.
Given that info, gigan of course don't have to invest his free time anymore - it would be a waste then

Reactions: KoGa3

steamblower

Dec 16, 2017
Getting this erro...

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day6morning.rpy", line 1437: Line is indented, but the preceding say statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
$ renpy.start_predict_screen( 'day6morningjenbathroomclimax' )

Is there a fix?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
who sais that only 3 people have interest?
i see it in the likes.I have only 3 likes for that and this is the only way to see how interest people are in the mod because i can´t see how many people are downloading this.I have seen that there is a Gallery button in the main menu.I´m not sure if this will be for the replays or extra pictures like for exanple the game Red Lucy has a gallery button too but there are only pictures not a replay from the scenes

Reactions: Akm567

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i see it in the likes.I have only 3 likes for that and this is the only way to see how interest people are in the mod because i can´t see how many people are downloading this.I have seen that there is a Gallery button in the main menu.I´m not sure if this will be for the replays or extra pictures like for exanple the game Red Lucy has a gallery button too but there are only pictures not a replay from the scenes
well - my bad then.
But for real - if you count interest on likes, then most over here would be ignored. YOu ahve to see it like "as long as i don't get facepalms, they like my content" XD

• Haha
Reactions: gigan

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
for those that don't understand ... no patch needed ... you set the relationships between characters in game .... so again no patch needed :LOL:

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes