VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
can you wrote or attach a screnshot or the traceback file here so we can see whats the error is?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2190, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
DDL 0.03
Sun Sep 11 21:56:22 2022

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this is a very anoying error and i am pretty sure that all users on this forum have had this error before at least the players who play ren´py games.I don´t think that you can fix that at least i don´t know how but to continue is try an older savegame or you must unfortunately play completely from the beginning

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
this is a very anoying error and i am pretty sure that all users on this forum have had this error before at least the players who play ren´py games.I don´t think that you can fix that at least i don´t know how but to continue is try an older savegame or you must unfortunately play completely from the beginning
Very common but there are workarounds:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daddy-daughter-love-v0-035-babyswithrabys.91277/post-8954198

BTW, please use Spoiler tags when posting error logs.

Reactions: gigan

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok made it to the fight scene at the Cafe, pretty lame skills you gave the MC, I hope this is not your beta boy attitude. I will go on, but I would eat those punks for a snack at forty. Even If as I always say, if you fought in the ring, best to start leaving the active fighter at 35, forty is pushing it. But punks need to lose teeth, look up from the ground and wonder what happened. Added the mod, had a 4C (4c1 in file?) shower scene missing image, yet I checked images and saw it there, not sure why the error. 8g image not found. I noticed in the file its called 8g1, I will try renaming those two and playback see if it fixes missing images errors. No that did not fix it returned original file names in folder. 18k3 (and I only saw 18k, 18k1, 18kll, 18k2, 18k2l, 18kl 18kl even in the original download). So it looks like an animation sequence call error. Traced error maybe from DDLPATCHv0.zip > animations. OK FIXED IT by going back to your original download, and replacing the modified stuff with the Animations.RPY, and RPYC as intended. Kept the rest of the modification only went back by extracting and saving these to back into the game file. Works like a charm no errors anymore.

Last edited:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
If you load from the to be continued then yes i had this too.. BUT i reloaded a save from a bit before that with Lucy and mc at home and it continued on fine from there.. i usually make a few saves prior to tbc screen just in case as things like this happen often not just on ddl
Thank you

Reactions: Crowangel

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
It doesn't work for me either...downloaded the game and the loli/incest patch ..inserted the patch as advised but when i want to load the state of the last scene an error message comes up...if i want to ignore it the game wants to start from the beginning again...
yOU NEED TO WAIT UNTILL THE LOLI PATCH VERSION MATCHED THE GAME VERSION... damm caps lock.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just an FYI, you can play the update without the patch, I played the update and it worked fine, no errors or anything, obviously the girls aren't smol, but the update plays fine as-is.
I got a good laugh from the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hell my wife who was a D cup in the last part of her teens then DD cup in her 20's until she got pregnant with our first kid and has been a DDD cup since was a C cup through most of her teenage years. Granted I did have a few girl friends back in middle school and high school who were D and DD a little bit before they were 16 but they definitely were the exceptions.
Pics or it didn't happen :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JennaJJ

Demonwolf4377

Jan 2, 2021
One question I have, is anyone else getting black screen when the sex scenes are playing, it shows the start and then black screen and then the end.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
One question I have, is anyone else getting black screen when the sex scenes are playing, it shows the start and then black screen and then the end.
Actually worked fine for me. Did you maybe installed the Loli/Incest patch? It's outdated/not updated for the new game version.

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
I like this game very much. I´ve played many versions and decided to replay it from the beginning with the multi mod for this version. Most animations aren´t working. I will play it without the multimod to verify if it´s causing the problem

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Game seems alright so far. Only thing I don't like is the black screens. There is seriously about 1 a minute changing from scene to scene. Just go from one to the other. No need for pointless clicking.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
right - but only because they (patreon and co) don't even know what they are talking about.

It's kind of like nobody knows (or cares) about the meaning and definition of NTR (NO - i don't want to start that discussion over here again).
BUT:
TECHNICIALLY (just technicially) - i wouldn't even be pedophile.
The word PEDO-Phile - actually means: being attracted to PRE pubescent people (age 1-11)
Then there is the term "HEBE-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their EARLY puberty (age 12-14)
And finally there is the term "EPHEBO-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their LATE puberty (age 15-18).

But i guess the real reason nobody knows this terms, and for the same reason no one of those who actually know don't discuss these terms, is that you can't really talk about these terms without sounding like a pedophile.

I know these terms - and i have no problems to admit that i sometimes have ephebophile thoughts - but i would never ever think about doing something pedophile or hebephile
Close...
While hebephile means having an attraction towards girls and/or boys in their early puberty, ephebophile means having an attraction towards boys in their mid to late puberty and parthenophile means having an attraction towards girls in their mid to late puberty. :geek:
But now back to the game again! ;)

Reactions: Hyperserver

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Close...
While hebephile means having an attraction towards girls and/or boys in their early puberty, ephebophile means having an attraction towards boys in their mid to late puberty and parthenophile means having an attraction towards girls in their mid to late puberty. :geek:
But now back to the game again! ;)
And now you know,
and knowing is half the battle!
:cool:

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes