VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
From his Discord a few days ago:

BabysWithRabys — 09/21/2022
30th of September V0.037 is out on itch.io and v0.04 will be out for Patreon and subscribestar. Maybe the new Gold Edition if I can finish in time.

I guess the "Gold Edition" is the one with the loli content/patch, therefore not finished so far.
The patch is just a script that changes which images are displayed in the game, if the Loli versions of the images aren't in the game then the patch isn't needed/won't do anything, it will just spit out errors.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The patch is just a script that changes which images are displayed in the game, if the Loli versions of the images aren't in the game then the patch isn't needed/won't do anything, it will just spit out errors.
I think I've read somewhere that the new loli game variant isn't only changing images, there is maybe also some changes in the story, too. But that was before the dev decided to only change the youngest daughter to a loli and not the two older ones anymore. Well, we will see.

CrazyMoonDragonPunk

Formerly 'ChippaiFan'
Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone have a comparison of the loli patch on vs off? Also at this point are we just waiting around for a another version of the game to launch?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a comparison of the loli patch on vs off? Also at this point are we just waiting around for a another version of the game to launch?
As the patch shows the girls as younger and is a separate patch, those images would not be allowed here.
What you could do, is if you have an older version of the game (0.03 for instance), play some of it and make some saves, then close the game, add the patch, then load one of the saves and continue playing, you will see the younger versions.

CrazyMoonDragonPunk

Formerly 'ChippaiFan'
Aug 28, 2022
As the patch shows the girls as younger and is a separate patch, those images would not be allowed here.
What you could do, is if you have an older version of the game (0.03 for instance), play some of it and make some saves, then close the game, add the patch, then load one of the saves and continue playing, you will see the younger versions.
Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression the .03 version of the game was just GONE from the internet?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression the .03 version of the game was just GONE from the internet?
You could use my replay mod.I added there a question for the Replay scenes if they are lolis or not .But for the new scenes from the version 0.035 didn´t exist lolis images

CrazyMoonDragonPunk

Formerly 'ChippaiFan'
Aug 28, 2022
You could use my replay mod.I added there a question for the Replay scenes if they are lolis or not .But for the new scenes from the version 0.035 didn´t exist lolis images

Oh!? Can you walk me through that a bit? I grab the .035 version of the game. Then your mod? (link?)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh!? Can you walk me through that a bit? I grab the .035 version of the game. Then your mod? (link?)
here is the mod. You only need to extract the zip file where the game exe is nothing else.And ingame in the main menu you will have a new button called "Replays" like the image what i attach.And when you click on that it should be direct come questions

CrazyMoonDragonPunk

Formerly 'ChippaiFan'
Aug 28, 2022
here is the mod. You only need to extract the zip file where the game exe is nothing else.And ingame in the main menu you will have a new button called "Replays" like the image what i attach.And when you click on that it should be direct come questions
That worked. Crazy they did all that work to have two versions of everything and then just took it out. Thanks for your help!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Should try and get the mod listed in the OP if you can, since people probably wouldn't even know it existed unless they see your post here :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That worked. Crazy they did all that work to have two versions of everything and then just took it out. Thanks for your help!
you´re welcome :)
Should try and get the mod listed in the OP if you can, since people probably wouldn't even know it existed unless they see your post here :)
Normaly yes but i will wait until the i think it is called gold version from this game is released to see how the game will be handle it with the loli content.I'm afraid that I must then create the mod complete new and i must then see how much time i will have then.For the momemt i can take as much time as i want since the mod is not in op and nobody will ask then about a mod update.And the other problem is that i don´t know for what the button is in the main menu called Gallery

Reactions: ontach

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why bother leaking a game if we dont get a patch for it? *waiting for the real game*

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Still no updated Incest Mod? I mean C'mon!! The entire point of the game is Incest!!! If the Dev is holding that back to force people to buy this game, all I can say is hello recycle bin.

Jan 7, 2022
Why bother leaking a game if we dont get a patch for it? *waiting for the real game*
Why? Because not everyone wants shrunk Smurfs. *waiting for the better game* ;)
That didn't make any sense. If not everybody wants something, you want a choice. You want a patch available.

Now if you said "Because not everybody can abide the kinks of others.", then you'd have a case for no patch.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Still no updated Incest Mod? I mean C'mon!! The entire point of the game is Incest!!! If the Dev is holding that back to force people to buy this game, all I can say is hello recycle bin.
The patch on the OP is a bit missleading. It was actually only to get the former loli game variant with pre-defined relationships. But you can in the "normal" main game set the relationships at the game beginning too. Therefore you don't need an extra patch for that.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That didn't make any sense. If not everybody wants something, you want a choice. You want a patch available.

Now if you said "Because not everybody can abide the kinks of others.", then you'd have a case for no patch.
That response from me was actually a fun one. Well, seems one smiley is not enough...

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
I tried this game with each one of the patchs.
this game doesnt had any sense, the story is not taken seriously

Normal (NO PATCH) version: A regular and average VN (Best version to play)

inc*st Version: the relationships feels forced and unnatural

L*li Version: the girls are adults with ugly looking face and body (not l*lis) and her personalities are from adults, ("Little" girls taking planes, "Little" girls with jobs, and one of these "little" girls is dating a 30 years olders guy lol)

Recommendation
If you wanna play this game try the normal version but the story still bad

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes