VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hey guys,
i updated the replay mod to the new version here.Here is the post from the mod.Have fun with it
I was just about to ask what is there to replay at this point in the game? I mean it's a bit early for good hot scenes right now, but I just remembered this scene, and just for this one it's worth it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ronan333 and gigan

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'd tell you what happened to The Guardian, but Mods will delete it. Just be careful where the links to the loli patch get posted. ;)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I cannot imagine mentioning that it got removed can be a problem. Most probably because of the forum rules and most probably again because of a violation of rule 7. And that's exactly why we need to be extra careful to not post any forbidden content or links to forbidden content.

Reactions: Bloodguard

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No point posting it here as they don't update my game anymore in latest updates for ridiculous reasons.
Do you know the reason? because i reported it to add it into the latest updates after a few days you post the 0.037 game version here but I have after a few days then the answer that is rejected
edit: your game is since 1 hour under the latest updates

Last edited:

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Do you know the reason? because i reported it to add it into the latest updates after a few days you post the 0.037 game version here but I have after a few days then the answer that is rejected
edit: your game is since 1 hour under the latest updates
Think they were waiting for me to delete the controversial patch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macfinn99

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if that is the reason then you could like the other games do put the patch on the lewdpatcher site there are loli patches too. But i can´t say how do you post a mod there

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
if that is the reason then you could like the other games do put the patch on the lewdpatcher site there are loli patches too. But i can´t say how do you post a mod there
Yeah I'm not sure what I'll do with the alternate version. Still working on it anyway. I think it's clear they don't want it here

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure what I'll do with the alternate version. Still working on it anyway. I think it's clear they don't want it here
games with lolis are forbidden here at least if you will have erotic scenes with them that is the reason why games like Deadlocked in Time put his patch on lewspatcher site.One of his patch activate "opens the loli path" there.Btw i´m curios since i think 2 versions are in the main menu a button called Gallery what do you planing there? will be it like a replay menu like my mod do or only special images menu

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Dev should simply delete loli tag as first, there are no lolis in the game and second he will have less issues with posting the content. Game is in development for over a year with 13 (?) updates and still not a single character is a loli but the tag is there.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I agree. It does not matter that there are other versions or loli patches elsewhere. The version available here is loli free and the tags should not indicate anything else.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I cannot imagine mentioning that it got removed can be a problem. Most probably because of the forum rules and most probably again because of a violation of rule 7. And that's exactly why we need to be extra careful to not post any forbidden content or links to forbidden content.
Enforcement of rule 7 is wildly inconsistant which makes it an issue. There are games here with the loli patch clearly on the OP and have been for some time, then others just get ousted after a while.

This game honestly is better without it though.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Sept. 30, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.037

Download Mod v0.037 (~94MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.037 (~588MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Game saves (at the end of each game release, ~4MB)
WorkUpload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2016380 View attachment 2016381 View attachment 2016382 View attachment 2016383 View attachment 2016384 View attachment 2016385
Installation instructions?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Installation instructions?
Included in the Zip file, but it's basically:
Download and extract the Mod Zip file and move the extracted files/folders into the games "game" folder ( ....\DDL-0.037-pc\game\ )

Reactions: dav121

Fio_13@@

Sep 22, 2022
I was disappointed with this announcement, I was expecting something interesting .. but it ended up so so sibe .. quite boring I would say

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes