VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
for what? when you start a new game you can wrote the releationship between them
I forgot I'm getting it confused with another game. That also had a loli patch. I didn't want the loli patch only the incest. Either way my bad.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Sorry if I missed it, I wasn't going to read the entire thread, but why is there a therapist fingering my daughter without permission but there's no NTR tag? actually asks after the fact, but I get no choice about it. Don't come at me with that "she was a woman" crap either. Cheating is cheating if I don't have a choice in the matter.
I get some people like it, and that's cool. I don't, and it should have a tag so that I can decide for myself.

Jan 2, 2022
I think you should wait more between updates, so they have more content.
Not me! I like the frequent updates. If you don't want short, few scene updates, just wait until several have been made. You could wait until 0.65 or even 1.0. I'm addicted to the game and characters. They are all so CUTE!!! I want lots of content with daughters and sister. Niece is also good. His secretary is gorgeous, but I still prefer family over outsiders.
I love creampies and pregnancy too. His sister wants a new baby. And I'm sure that his youngest daughter would like one too. Clarrisa probably would not. No clue about the middle sister, the scientist. Maybe she would....for science. ;) :cool: (y) :giggle::love:

Reactions: Termax

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Scene with Doc and Clarissa is just words and black screen, im do have updated multi-mod installed, not sure if its something on game, mod or mine
Try the full game download. I had also the black screens (without using any mod). Mostly the animations were not playing. I had used the compressed game download. After switching to the full game all worked again.

Jan 2, 2022
Scene with Doc and Clarissa is just words and black screen, im do have updated multi-mod installed, not sure if its something on game, mod or mine
Same with some frames of the scene with youngest daughter. She is rubbing her pussy on his lap, but many frames are black and text. Then it shows her laying on the sofa after having an orgasm.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I think it's the compressed version. I had the same problem. The uncompressed version has no problems.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while i do really enjoy this game ... was this really an update ... seems more of a fix for renders you forgot to add .... well anyway .. i like this game alot ... awaiting further updates :)

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Like others I had problems with the compressed version. The full (uncompressed) version worked fine.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Good point. They are more like plastic fantastic now. Too bad, i prefer less silicon look.
I guess the creator liked the Barbie girl in the Barbie world sort of thing. Personally I prefer that over the Lolicon look. It made the MC seem like an extreme creep going after little girls.

But on another note the latest update is going into "Something Special" type lengths which is kind of sad.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes