VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
To explain a bit the situation to the newcomers..

Q: Why there is a loli tag?
A: Cause the game provide a different way to play including loli CG of the girls (it was the way intented? idk).

Q: How can I enable loli CG, there is a patch?
A: Yes, is called Gold Edition, but it got taked down from here (you can still find it in the net).

Q: I've found the patch but is not working.
A: The patch is working only up the release date of it, then the CG will reverse to the current version (is outdate for now).

Q: There is a new patch?
A: The dev is working on a new patch for the v0.04 (supposedly it will change also the storyline to fix age discrepancies).

Q: When it will come?
A: When the time is right.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The story is maybe not the best, but it has the elements that I love: sexual jokes, sex and incest. So I look forward to the next updates. What I do feel is that they should fix Lucy, although the girls' faces are like cartoons,I don't know if she needs to make her neck longer or what, but Lucy looks very weird

lStinGl

May 22, 2019
I can no longer pay for a subscription due to the blocking of Russian banks, but I really want to play the new version of the game. Who can share the download link?:HideThePain:

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
The developer no longer updates their game here AFAIK, for whatever reason(s).
Not here not anywhere of free acess to everyone...
Sad when Devs forget who advertised their game and made sure he got supporters...
When they forget that its places like F95 that actually managed to get them subscribers at all...

Reactions: Ramagar

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not here not anywhere of free acess to everyone...
Sad when Devs forget who advertised their game and made sure he got supporters...
When they forget that its places like F95 that actually managed to get them subscribers at all...
So, if the dev has some issues with staff here (and some other sites), he should just let it go and get over it ?
Keep in mind this is a pirate site, TBH I'm not even sure if the developer even shared it here to begin with, or it was leaked, nor is anyone here "owed" anything, just because the developer has their name on the thread, doesn't mean the developer shared it here, staff/uploaders can edit the OP without the need for the developer.
I don't know the exact details as to why it stopped here, so if you know, feel free to share, but getting pissy over it won't change anything, and keep in mind, it's not just developers that get something out of it, the site gets members visiting etc etc, so the site gains from it too.
So if you are that desparate for the game, feel free to subscribe, or not, if not, just have to wait like everyone else, there's tons of other games to play on here.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
So, if the dev has some issues with staff here (and some other sites), he should just let it go and get over it ?
Amazing how one Dev managed to have issues with somany different people, when tons of others dont

Keep in mind this is a pirate site
No its not its a Sharing forum, very diferent concept of Pirate site.

TBH I'm not even sure if the developer even shared it here to begin with, or it was leaked, nor is anyone here "owed" anything, just because the developer has their name on the thread, doesn't mean the developer shared it here, staff/uploaders can edit the OP without the need for the developer.
Yes and staff purposedly create new accounts with the devs names just to post them there... no to mention he has interacted with the forum so yeah point not valid

I don't know the exact details as to why it stopped here, so if you know, feel free to share, but getting pissy over it won't change anything, and keep in mind, it's not just developers that get something out of it, the site gets members visiting etc etc, so the site gains from it too.
So if you are that desparate for the game, feel free to subscribe, or not, if not, just have to wait like everyone else, there's tons of other games to play on here.
Im not pissed or anything else, i made a statement which is 99.9% accurate
He had to start somewhere, and advertise his game, he simply didnt create his patreon and people apeared out of nowhere, and i took a wild guess that he probably, like tons others, also advertised his game here.
And whatever feud he may have had with the staff here he forgot why he was here in the 1st place, which was for his "clients" , the players.
As for the paying part, i do pay for Good games when they are FINISHED. A full indie game costs on release $30-40 at $5/month thats 8 months, so paying for years along and also testing the game and reporting bugs is not my way of viewing how "entiled" to payment should be considered!

Reactions: Jccurtis and PRTech
Jan 7, 2022
Developers should run around providing support to all the pirate sites that collect ad revenue for views on pages baited with free access to material that wasn't released for anyone to freely share. Out of gratitude for "exposure".

Just feeling out what it's like to say something totally retarded. Don't mind me.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Amazing how one Dev managed to have issues with somany different people, when tons of others dont
Yeah right, guess you haven't noticed all the games that have been removed from here.

No its not its a Sharing forum, very diferent concept of Pirate site.
Pirate sites are online havens for theft, enabling criminals to profit from content or intellectual property they had nothing to do with creating.
Last I knew, F95 does not create ANY of these games, and many are not "shared" here, they are leaked (Pirated), so yes, it is a pirate site.

Yes and staff purposedly create new accounts with the devs names just to post them there... no to mention he has interacted with the forum so yeah point not valid
I guess you don't know how things work here.
A developer can have their name on the thread, AND have some control over it, but ANY staff member or uploader can edit the OP of the thread and add links that were not provided by the developer.
Yes developers do talk here, and some even share their game updates when they are public, if someone doesn't leak them first.

As for the paying part, i do pay for Good games when they are FINISHED. A full indie game costs on release $30-40 at $5/month thats 8 months, so paying for years along and also testing the game and reporting bugs is not my way of viewing how "entiled" to payment should be considered!
Noone makes anyone subscribe, it is up to everyone if they want to support the developer or not, but also doesn't mean that people can bitch and complain if a game doesn't get updated here, like I said before, nobody is owed anything.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes