VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So in the game files there are like... "smaller" versions of the girls. Is this cut content?
So starting a few updates back, the dev put out a patch that swapped the images to the smaller body renders, but didn't change any of the dialogue, which left it in this weird, inconsistent state that was kinda nonsensical. They've changed that to making a 'Gold' edition that will also change some dialogue, but that version didn't update with this latest release, I believe.

Doomsquad1986

Jul 13, 2019
So starting a few updates back, the dev put out a patch that swapped the images to the smaller body renders, but didn't change any of the dialogue, which left it in this weird, inconsistent state that was kinda nonsensical. They've changed that to making a 'Gold' edition that will also change some dialogue, but that version didn't update with this latest release, I believe.
Oh ok. Yeah its like the daughters deaged 10 years

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hasn't been updated in the last few releases (gold patch)

Reactions: Cromagnon123

Honey Arts

Jun 19, 2019
Can someone help me please, just downloaded this game to try it out, but when there is an intimate seen witch I assume is meant to be animated the screen goes black, I can still see the dialogue but no image. anyone know what's wrong?

Edit: Seems the compressed version was the issue for me, downloaded the non compressed and works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleetp

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DaddyDaughterLove-0.041
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else run into an issue not being able to start the conversation with Kendra at the dinner table?
I can interact with the other 4 just fine.

Edit: Nvm. Her interaction starts when you select "End Dinner".

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Clearly the Loli tag should be removed from this game now? To remove all further confusion and people coming back asking pretty much the same question about it. If rule 7 is broken then the mods should remove tags that are not suitable.

Reactions: Iam8Bit

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Clearly the Loli tag should be removed from this game now? To remove all further confusion and people coming back asking pretty much the same question about it. If rule 7 is broken then the mods should remove tags that are not suitable.
Yeah. It's pretty clear they enforce that rule based on if they like the dev or not. Plenty of loli games on here the same as this one, yet they aren't getting shit from the mods. Some even younger looking than here, still up.

Leakers should just stop bothering to waste their time upping this here, and just post the SS link when it updates, in the comments.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
That's new for me, there's cleary written in the rules that is allowed quote other sites and f95 is not an "exlusive club"
well some strange things is going on the site... but be warned that this game might be in violation of Rule7 and might be removed soon (these games ain't really my cup of tea so it doesn't really matter to me but i'm more interested in free speech and fairness on this site as it would determine if F95 will survive or users mainly the heroes and sponsors will migrate to another site) other games with less of a violation of the Rule7 was banned and even ppl on other sites is now wondering what is going on with F95.. in the past few days i've seen a good few games that was approved be banned for rule7 and even a few games removed due to rape content (not involving rule7) and other games that was removed for being racist (a game dev made 2 games one was a white female protag and she got railed by some black dudes so he took the same game and did a black female protag with white dudes and that game was banned but the 1st one stayed up)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
apparently I'm going to stay a while without playing until I solve the problem with the patch

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes