VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

WEBBY745

May 25, 2019
Are you seriously NUTS?!?
Barely makes enough to keep going?!?

View attachment 2186937
View attachment 2186939
€577 From Patreon + $ 1213 From Subscribe star + whatever he is gainning from itch.io
The guy is making €1800/month thats nearly €22K/year and he is barely
Brute income he is gaining more than the average income in 29 of the 47 European Countries
WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT, barely making it?!?
I think where he lives matters

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
Are you seriously NUTS?!?
Barely makes enough to keep going?!?

View attachment 2186937
View attachment 2186939
€577 From Patreon + $ 1213 From Subscribe star + whatever he is gainning from itch.io
The guy is making €1800/month thats nearly €22K/year and he is barely
Brute income he is gaining more than the average income in 29 of the 47 European Countries
WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT, barely making it?!?
You are either very young or live in a very low income area to think that's a lot of money. 22k/year is well below the poverty line in my state.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
how do you make them loli ?
You can't. The past few releases have all been the regular ones. The dev says he's working on the gold version but I'm not holding my breath. Until then I suggest that the admin / moderator remove the loli tag altogether.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
(Asenaris) Not sure if you've been made aware, but the compressed version has broken animations that only show a black screen in-game.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
You are either very young or live in a very low income area to think that's a lot of money. 22k/year is well below the poverty line in my state.
This again.... "sigh"

Cant you read or ur one of those ppl that think the world resumes itself to the United States of America?!?

The post u commented uppon said that he is gainning more than the average income in 61% of ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
There is also another one, in which we already knew he was from Australia, where i presented the main costs of living in Sidney, where it showed he wasnt BARELY living, in fact he is gaining 50% of the Average Australian income from this project alone.

NOW to makethis VERY CLEAR... AVERAGE IS AVERAGE, it means that on those places there are ppl gainning alot more and also alot less, are we CRYSTAL CLEAR?!?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I think the rule 7 is enforced if people report the game. Their team isn’t big so some probably slipped through.

if you see content violating that rule, just create a ticket and report it and they will take action. This is for the safety of all of us, and something we should all support.

from my experience as long as the render characters don’t look obviously physically too young (preteens) AND the texts don’t mention under 18 ages then the game should be allowed.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I think the rule 7 is enforced if people report the game. Their team isn’t big so some probably slipped through.

if you see content violating that rule, just create a ticket and report it and they will take action. This is for the safety of all of us, and something we should all support.

from my experience as long as the render characters don’t look obviously physically too young (preteens) AND the texts don’t mention under 18 ages then the game should be allowed.
yeah but games that fuck animals and dead ppl are A O K right?

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
V0.041 the worst update ever!
Not a single option for the player! You just watch it. Not a game experience.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
yeah but games that fuck animals and dead ppl are A O K right?
Not here to argue about what is ok or not or judge anyone.

the reality is it’s not allowed here because there are countries out there that literally ban those content. F95zone is just following the rules.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes