VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't think so, last info was he's still working on that, but it's not finished so far. Also definitely a side thing for him, he's often traveling (seems to be in a band).
Also as quite some devs with loli content he maybe left here too and went to "another place"...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Don't think so, last info was he's still working on that, but it's not finished so far. Also definitely a side thing for him, he's often traveling (seems to be in a band).
Also as quite some devs with loli content he maybe left here too and went to "another place"...
"Gold Edition" when caught up, will only be available on Subscribestar, for obvious reasons.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
"Gold Edition" when caught up, will only be available on Subscribestar, for obvious reasons.
This site also does not allow that kind of content. So this line of question should not be answered here.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This site also does not allow that kind of content. So this line of question should not be answered here.
The site I have in mind is actually mostly for that content. But it's not even allowed to name it here...
But I checked, no new infos there either so far.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
The site I have in mind is actually mostly for that content. But it's not even allowed to name it here...
But I checked, no new infos there either so far.
Just the same update from DWR that he is working on it and it will come this year (most of his post were done in 2022).

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Just the same update from DWR that he is working on it and it will come this year (most of his post were done in 2022).
I went back and found a direct message I had with Developer on subscription site.

BABYSWITHRABYS
early next year. Its coming and its a bit different than the regular version. Trying something new with it cause everyone complained about the story not fitting the new character design.

Dec 22, 2022 01:24 pm

Last edited:

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
normal update soonish, gold edition some time after that
BabysWithRabys said:
Feb 27 at 12:31 AM

this has been a hell of an update. I'm months overdue. End of last year I was doing contract work and mini-touring with my band then christmas so couldn't do anything about that. Been working solidly on it since late december. One huge issue I had since then was i set up Daz to do 100's of renders and the application updated during it and 75% of my renders came out with no lighting because the update made emissive lighting redundant. I tried to fix it by redoing them with spotlights and pointlights but at 3 hours per render it wasn't working out. I found a plug in that means i can use emissive lighting again but it meant i had to go through one by one and change it and then change it back(Days and days of relighting scenes that never worked out) I have looked through this updates scenes and animations so many times i'm going crazy. Finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel I'm about 2 days away from the renders actually been done touch wood. Then I just got to debug game and redo whatever renders look shit. I need to put something out so I'm sticking with the standard game. Gold edition will have to wait a bit longer but I'll focus on that after this release and should have a solid update next.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
BabysWithRabys said:
DDL v0.047 is out today [March 1st] on and for Gold and Platinum Subscribers. Silver subscribers get it wednesday next week and standard subscribers the following wednesday.

Gold Edition will be released Day 1 to Day 5 over the next few weeks on Subscribestar only. Working on it 100% till I catch up with the main game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DaddyDaughterLove-0.047
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
Jun 30, 2020
I might be the last Mac user on earth to figure this out, but if you DL the Windows version, copy the game file, and then paste it into the appropriate location in your Mac version (merge files), you have a Mac updated version.

At least that worked for me.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Jun 30, 2020
how many scenes ?
One (two?) sex scene, one fooling around scene, one "pajama" shopping scene that has sexy time, one weird as fuck scene at the end. There's another non-sex scene in there too, so all five girls have at least something going on.

Reactions: kiava
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes