VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok. Just got to the end of .4.7...and...

1677817957591.png

I think I am just going to...yeah. Odd choice for a cliffhanger. but there is a part of me that is morbidly curious to see if he was dreaming all that or if it actually occurred.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That update was shit.
Instead of hot preggo sex with the sister we got a weird ass mutant baby, a boy nonetheless.
The daddy daughter love is also seriously lacking.

I have no idea what the dev was smoking when he decided that's how he wants to go forward but I assume it must have been crack.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right? That was a F'UUGE (Fucking Huge)
when it shot out I heard an echo, that was brutal like that one Doritos commercial !

......I'm mean that had to be the tear that was heard around the world.....crime scene tape?...don't forget guard rails around the vulva?...maybe some midget bungi jumping kiosks?.....:p:LOL:

But srsly...I was lenient about the super super sperm thing but I did do a /?facepalm at the birth scene. I hate to be that degenerate....but it should've
:devilish:

Last edited:

matteo42

Jul 2, 2022
What's next? The alien baby cucking you with your daughters? Seriously that was a mistake. Kill it, de-age it, or have it be a dream cause that mutant crotch goblin really ruins things. Had an opportunity for more "Daddy Daughter Love" as this game still lacks that but decided to throw that away. shame. If next update continues down this road definitely dropping this game.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Got to say, the ending of this latest update was pretty strange. I do enjoy the game but that whole pregnancy to birth in 9h thing shouldn't have really happened. Now pregnancy on itself would have been fine, but at least have it be normal pregnancy, with hot preggo sex.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's a bit comical how people are freaking out about this update :)

It's fairly obvious that the MC is either still asleep after having slept with Kendra or is knocked out during the training. The whole birth and especially the baby is too out there to be true.

Until i'm proven wrong I'll just assume it's gonna be explained with the next update.

Reactions: AJBit

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The worst update so far - many missed opportunities: no big, pregnant belly, no pregnancy sex, no "keeping the niece busy" by fucking and impregnating her, too, no cute, little baby girl, that grows up extremely fast - but instead an ugly baby boy. And if he grows up fast, I sense NTR approaching...:sick:

Jun 30, 2020
exist also a update for MAC?
1) Download Windows version
2) Copy the game file from this version
3) Paste the game file into the appropriate place on your Mac version - contents/resources/autorun (merge files when you are asked what option you want).

You now have an updated Mac version.

Reactions: DShot12790

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

It's fairly obvious that the MC is either still asleep after having slept with Kendra or is knocked out during the training. The whole birth and especially the baby is too out there to be true.

Until i'm proven wrong I'll just assume it's gonna be explained with the next update.
I hope so dude.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

1677853640713.png
If that ends up being a dream, it will 100% be because of the backlash, not because it was the dev's intent. This game always tried to be funny from absurdity (I.e. MC trips and falls with his dick on his sister's pussy). The dev probably just thought having a monster child would be really funny.

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still not much content, but I love these nice curvy bodies, also amazing sounds and moans during animations :love: Looking forward for new version :)

Reactions: AJBit
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes