VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I'm considering it.. I came here for f/d and was surprised it has b/s too.
Humor was decent even though it's full of tropes and nothing special in itself.
Though the "hilarious" cliffhanger was IMHO pretty shit.

True but will it get better... after the snarky dev response I have my doubts.

To quote:

That's just bad writing... going from cliffhanger to cliffhanger.

Have fun guys... I'm out.

I have to ask, is there really enough demand for the loli version that justifies you having to render everything twice over? Wouldnt it be better to just focus on the version most people are playing?
I have the next updates dialogue and scenes set up for the standard edition. Only problem is Daz 4.21 update ruined the lighting but I was working on a streamlined lighting setup for each scene last weekend. I have to go through each panel though one by one and implement it. So things are all mostly in place for a standard edition update. Wont be a long wait.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone else run into an issue not being able to start the conversation with Kendra at the dinner table?
I can interact with the other 4 just fine.

Edit: Nvm. Her interaction starts when you select "End Dinner".
Cheers, I was wondering why I kept getting an exception error when selecting Kendra, now I know.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I mean i thought it was hilarious, BUT, at the same time i'm praying it's a dream.
the jump from training to visiting Madison in her bedroom was a bit jarring, guy has taken 2 knocks to the head so that had me doubting reality.
so if it's a dream big PHEW from me.
if it's not then i'm out, which would be a shame as i loved the ridiculousness of the story so far but that would be a step too far for me.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Thanks for the info, I'll fix it in the next version.
(Info: it's only a few lines with Kendra saying she want's to talk to you later)

Last edited:

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just had the error myself when trying to talk to Kendra at the table - running the mod.

Copied and pasted the original scrypt files back to the game and it seems to work.

So maybe do this then copy the mod script file back to it after.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Hopefully OP can help me out here. I have had this with other games and just happened with this one. I have played multiple updates of this and DL anytime I see it has update but now it won't load. Did you change anything major in the game mechanics or something where it won't run on a system that ran the last update ok? I assume that it was the last update anyhow maybe I missed one in between but it went from working fine last play through to this update where you double click icon and nothing happens, computer thinks for about 1 second before acting like you never clicked to play. No log shows up and the blue loading icon goes away instantly etc.

Wanted to update after I realized I didn't put this in main comment. I had been told of a work around with one of the other games doing the same thing and it was to take a renpy game that works for me and replace the contents of it's "game" folder with the contents of the non working game, and it works so I'm able to play this update just have to start over and it is in a different name folder obviously.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It's only a few lines with her saying she want's to talk to you later. I'll fix that with the next version.
Hmmm, so until the next version comes out, folks using your mod can't even play the new content? Is that what your saying?
Since the game crashes hard when it encounters that part...

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes