VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm, so until the next version comes out, folks using your mod can't even play the new content? Is that what your saying?
Since the game crashes hard when it encounters that part...
You still can continue, click "End Dinner" at any time. Only when you click on Kendra you get that error. And as said you actually don't miss anything, she only mentiones that she want's to talk to you later - which follows after the dinner.
But I'll do a patch later today to fix that issue in my Mod.

Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You still can continue, click "End Dinner" at any time. Only when you click on Kendra you get that error. And as said you actually don't miss anything, she only mentiones that she want's to talk to you later - which follows after the dinner.
But I'll do a patch later today to fix that issue in my Mod.
Ok, no worries, if it's skippable then it's no biggie, as long as folks are aware to avoid clicking her

Reactions: KoGa3

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So I see there are two versions of the game, A Loli Version and a Normal Version. I was wondering is the Normal Version the only one Avaliable?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So I see there are two versions of the game, A Loli Version and a Normal Version. I was wondering is the Normal Version the only one Avaliable?
Yes, the dev is still working on the Loli version. Also not sure if it's then even allowed here on F95zone when it's finished.

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
In the past he did it as an alternative version, it does match their head types more that version body but obviously that stuff can get you in trouble and think legally they cant have it so easily on websites. Personally wish more of an approach to slender which is a perfectly legal body type, if he tweaks the body type to a middle ground it would fit their heads a lot better.

So not sure if they will do any version like that onwards, I think the original design for the developer probably was loli in mind because their heads actually fit the body type better then they do in the normal version.

Aug 22, 2021
In the past he did it as an alternative version, it does match their head types more that version body but obviously that stuff can get you in trouble and think legally they cant have it so easily on websites. Personally wish more of an approach to slender which is a perfectly legal body type, if he tweaks the body type to a middle ground it would fit their heads a lot better.

So not sure if they will do any version like that onwards, I think the original design for the developer probably was loli in mind because their heads actually fit the body type better then they do in the normal version.
As he is busy working on this:

Yes, the dev is still working on the Loli version. Also not sure if it's then even allowed here on F95zone when it's finished.
I don't think he has time to remake it, or make a third version. And I get the feeling the fans are split between the two versions already, and a middle ground is probably not wanted by many.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A 9-hour pregnancy (and doesn't that just kill the fun of a Pregnancy Fetish?), and the UG-liest infant in Gaming. The game has now "Jumped the Shark" (although it was reviving up the engine when Lucy changed her hair color).

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
A 9-hour pregnancy (and doesn't that just kill the fun of a Pregnancy Fetish?), and the UG-liest infant in Gaming. The game has now "Jumped the Shark" (although it was reviving up the engine when Lucy changed her hair color).
The 9hr pregnancy was insane. It would kill the mother. It's like giving up 10% of their bodyweight, and all of their energy.
I thought it might be a nine week 'accelerated' pregnancy.

Jun 30, 2020
The 9hr pregnancy was insane. It would kill the mother. It's like giving up 10% of their bodyweight, and all of their energy.
I thought it might be a nine week 'accelerated' pregnancy.
To the degree that there was ever any commitment that the narrative would make sense, it was completely abandoned in the last update. The "super sperm" premise can be used to justify a suspension of disbelief regarding the baby, but it doesn't change Kendra's anatomy at all. If the pregnancy wouldn't kill her, the medically unsupervised childbirth certainly would have.

I'm willing to embrace the absurdity and see where the story goes, but at this point what's really stopping the introduction of a pet dinosaur, an alien sidekick, or a next-door neighbor who is half man, half woman, and three quarter badger?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys, don't worry about the mutant baby, clearly the 1h = 1 month pregnancy means the kid is going to be aging 1h = 1 month rate. So it will be out of MC's hair in about month, give or take. :p

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
To the degree that there was ever any commitment that the narrative would make sense, it was completely abandoned in the last update.
Agreed. That's what I meant by "Jumping the Shark". I could buy a 9-day pregnancy, but the 9-HOUR was far TOO much. If you HAD to have it, then at least have the kid be female, so MC could add her to the harem later in a week.

Please have the whole "Accelerated Pregnancy" nonsense end up being a dream by the MC and get back to the important stuff- the incestuous hareem.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Guys, don't worry about the mutant baby, clearly the 1h = 1 month pregnancy means the kid is going to be aging 1h = 1 month rate. So it will be out of MC's hair in about month, give or take. :p
In addition, the kid would have a LOT of genetic problems. Look at the Hell that children born naturally with Progeroid Syndrome live through. Few reach their TENTH birthday.

Jun 30, 2020
Agreed. That's what I meant by "Jumping the Shark". I could buy a 9-day pregnancy, but the 9-HOUR was far TOO much. If you HAD to have it, then at least have the kid be female, so MC could add her to the harem later in a week.

Please have the whole "Accelerated Pregnancy" nonsense end up being a dream by the MC and get back to the important stuff- the incestuous hareem.
That was my thought as well. Having it turn out to be a dream is the only thing that can redeem this story line. I’ll still see what’s in the next version, but man that was weird.

Reactions: MrJay and Lokitox8
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes