Oct 1, 2019
June 29, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.05

Download Mod v0.05 (~45MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.05 (~352MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2016380 View attachment 2016381 View attachment 2016382 View attachment 2016383 View attachment 2016384 View attachment 2016385
Well, this is a different turn of events. Mod is update, now just have to wait for the game to be updated. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But seriously, nice on the ball with this one, thank you for it.

Reactions: Gigimuka

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Let's get this straight: 4 months for a small scene after that BS childbirth, a date scene with the blond and the MC going to bed with the dark haired. No sex scene, no real choices. This went from promising and exciting to parody BS with no real future (at least IMO). At this point I'm thinking about putting it on ignore.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Let's get this straight: 4 months for a small scene after that BS childbirth, a date scene with the blond and the MC going to bed with the dark haired. No sex scene, no real choices. This went from promising and exciting to parody BS with no real future (at least IMO). At this point I'm thinking about putting it on ignore.
sounds about right,
i agree that in the beginning it was a good game, but as it is now it is imo just a joke and no longer worth keeping track off

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
We are getting close to the two years mark and the overview still reads "Your a 40..." instead of "You're a 40..." :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sooo .... .047 and .5 ends same places :unsure:
not much new content that i could see ... :unsure:

well anyways thanks for the update (y)

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I haven't played since Jan (2 updates ago) and was excited for some hot content. I was disappointed. It was all conversation, a weird child birth, and MC jizzed on the back of a girls shirt in a very underwhelming scene.
I think like others have said, I'm going to have to add this to the ignore list. Game started great with lots of potential. Now it is just boring and getting close to being to dumb.
Maybe I'll check it out next year.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DaddyDaughterLove-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Daddy Daughter Love [v0.05] [BabysWithRabys]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't looked at this one since the release of the last 'Gold' Edition. That must have been some time last year. It doesn't sound like I need to bother now. I wonder what the supporters are paying for? Still, at least it's not Caizer.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Thanks I appreciate it! You saved me time to download it. I will definitely wait a few updates to see if there's any progression on the story, but then again by the way the things are going with this game it doesn't sound promising.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes