VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
Jul 30, 2021
It sucks the last update didn't have a "32.exe". Yes I have an older laptop, and no I cannot afford a new right now. I know I am not the only person out there that would love to continue playing the game and now cannot. Food for thought to all game developers really!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It sucks the last update didn't have a "32.exe". Yes I have an older laptop, and no I cannot afford a new right now. I know I am not the only person out there that would love to continue playing the game and now cannot. Food for thought to all game developers really!
Well, at some time you will probably have to switch. RenPy8 (which has cut the 32bit support) is the standard quite some time already, and most new devs will therefore use it.

Well, if you have some skills on using your PC you can try the following:
- get and install the latest RenPy v7 (must be 7.5.3)
- install your desired games in the project folder of this RenPy
- then start the game not with the own game exe, but do it in the RenPy project manager

That actually should help with most games so far, except a few ones using already specific features of the latest RenPy version.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The accelerated pregnancy doesn't actually bother me THAT much. Sure, it's pure fantasy and a bit stupid, but it solves a common issue of otherwise "locking" a character in pregnancy mode for probably the entire story otherwise (another solution is obviously time skips, but it doesn't work in every story).

What bothers me far more is the birth scene and the "baby" being some Looney Tunes level of silly, which came completely out of left field.

I'll add my voice to those saying that retconning this as a bad dream might be the only way to salvage this. And then maybe make it so, yes, the serum works but instead it just cuts pregnancy time in half. That way it would give the MC time to get everyone pregnant and after a while when every girl being pregnant gets boring the game can do a short time skip, and it turns out the girls gave birth to normal, healthy babies instead whatever that thing I wanted to throw into a woodchipper was.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Any idea when are we getting the next update? I remember the dev releasing with more frequency at the beginning, now, we are almost 3months with no info

Dec 20, 2020
The accelerated pregnancy doesn't actually bother me THAT much. Sure, it's pure fantasy and a bit stupid, but it solves a common issue of otherwise "locking" a character in pregnancy mode for probably the entire story otherwise (another solution is obviously time skips, but it doesn't work in every story).

What bothers me far more is the birth scene and the "baby" being some Looney Tunes level of silly, which came completely out of left field.

I'll add my voice to those saying that retconning this as a bad dream might be the only way to salvage this. And then maybe make it so, yes, the serum works but instead it just cuts pregnancy time in half. That way it would give the MC time to get everyone pregnant and after a while when every girl being pregnant gets boring the game can do a short time skip, and it turns out the girls gave birth to normal, healthy babies instead whatever that thing I wanted to throw into a woodchipper was.
With the level of silly this game usually goes, I expect to see MC waking up looking at the backs of his heels after being kicked into the gym wall by his oldest daughter for the umpteenth time.

1685149715629.png

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
I'm somewhat interested in the baby simply because it's a boy. I had assumed the baby would be a girl and would age within days. Though, I think dream is a good place to go as well.

Everyone being pregnant feels too claustrophobic for me. There's already 7 women in the game. You live with 3 of them. It just feels like every single thought and dialogue would be about how prego everyone is. I need MC talking his job, or something like slapping that mohawk guy. It's a bit of a breather.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Everyone,
DDL v0.05 is out today for silver subscribers on and

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Mod update please
Mar. 2, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.047
Mar. 5, 2023
Fixed a bug in the Mod (game crashes when talking to Kendra at the dinner)

Download Mod v0.047a (~94MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.047a (~301MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2016380 View attachment 2016381 View attachment 2016382 View attachment 2016383 View attachment 2016384 View attachment 2016385

Reactions: Gigimuka
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes