VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Hello Fellow DDL Lovers, so I'm confused as to what happened? I regularly check for updates and as far as I can tell DDL went from .47 to .50. SO It went from Spidergirl Shoot to baby's abnormal growth. What happened? Are there other downloads? Do I need to go into my Wayback Machine and go through all my downloads again? Can a loyal follow get a little help? Or maybe a download? Please and thank you very much!

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Fellow DDL Lovers, so I'm confused as to what happened? I regularly check for updates and as far as I can tell DDL went from .47 to .50. SO It went from Spidergirl Shoot to baby's abnormal growth. What happened? Are there other downloads? Do I need to go into my Wayback Machine and go through all my downloads again? Can a loyal follow get a little help? Or maybe a download? Please and thank you very much!
No more loli's

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
and that is it litterely as you said, nothing between it regarding downloads so yep no idea what happend between beside the creator ( atleast lets hope so)
the game went from a good game to a f up game that is all over the place, and i really wonder if it was worth it to make it this bad as it is now

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
To the def....
What a shitty upgrade.... I mean really...... less than one MIMUTE.. play time... Milk your patrons... and make a decent update every 18 to 24 months .... :poop: head
as it is going now, yep sounds about right, and anyone thet disagrees prob is a superfan who didn't see that it went from a great game to a shit storm (character modification that no one wanted, story that now is all over the place and no one knows what happend in between etc etc etc )
such a shame, it had so much potential, he for starters never should have changed the characters visuals ,and should have sticked with the story as it was
but thats imo

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know what all the complaining is about . . . isn't producing an update with nearly zero content the best way to avoid a monumentally stupid plot twist?

There's just no pleasing you people. Harumph.

• Haha
Reactions: DragonsFear

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Why are her boobs rounded and a little bit saggy --> screenshot0002.png instead of cone shaped and pointy like this --> boobs.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm... Game have Gallery? 0_0
Seems the dev is adding one in the future, a main menu button for it is already there. But no scenes added so far as you can see when pressing it (you get a "Coming soon").

Reactions: Twistty
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes