VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2434371
If that turns ends up being a dream, it will 100% be because of the backlash, not because it was the dev's intent. This game always tried to be funny from absurdity (I.e. MC trips and falls with his dick on his sister's pussy). The dev probably just thought having a monster child would be really funny.
Very doubtful but you have your opinion........

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Having mixed feelings about this release. I actually - unlike others - found the scenes very funny and not bad. Even the last one.

But: the game has now imo a problem. How does it progress now? If this was, as someone mentioned, a dream then why the whole scenes with Lucy and Naomi? They would be wasted as dream sequences then, too. And if not: the already talking baby will be, at least for me, a mood killer. Maybe still funny then, but the game would be not "sexy" anymore. I don't know, but with that character in the game I really don't have the urge to fap...

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, that was honestly hilarious. I don't care if it was real, or a dream or an alternate universe or they conjured up the new-born antichrist, I was laughing my head off.

My prediction for what comes next:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: laseracid and AJBit
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks for all of the comments about the situation with the game.
Going to not waste my time on this release, and check back on it after the next one.
I've said that to myself for two or three releases in a row now. It's like it's abandoned and regularly updated at the same time.

Dec 20, 2020
It's a bit comical how people are freaking out about this update :)

It's fairly obvious that the MC is either still asleep after having slept with Kendra or is knocked out during the training. The whole birth and especially the baby is too out there to be true.

Until i'm proven wrong I'll just assume it's gonna be explained with the next update.
I'm with, and waiting for the wake up reveal. Too weird. Not only are we missing out on all of the fun to be had with the pregnant sister, but reactions of the girls.

And I'm jut going to say it: That baby looked like a cartoon human from WW2 era Warner Brothers.

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I'm not one to complain when these games go down a route I'm not into, but I agree where others say where does the game go from here? Previously it was into guilt free taboo sex with no consequences (or at least consequences within the time frame the of the story) but now there's consequences of having a monster baby.

I mean if that's your thing then you do you, but for me I'm gonna head out.

Reactions: Lokitox8 and AJBit

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm with, and waiting for the wake up reveal. Too weird. Not only are we missing out on all of the fun to be had with the pregnant sister, but reactions of the girls.

And I'm jut going to say it: That baby looked like a cartoon human from WW2 era Warner Brothers.
Yeah, if the baby would have looked more normal I'd be less sure but it's just way over the top even for this VN.

Reactions: AJBit

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Haha monster baby! that’s even more hilarious than I intended. Buckle up Storyline gets more crazy and absurd from here. Don’t worry I’ll still balance it out with romance and sex.
Just letting everyone know in regards to loli/gold edition I was having problems posting it here and on other sites even with the patch so it’s now just a subscribestar exclusive. Fixed the youth morphs, dialogue and back stories to fit the alternate character designs better.
Daz 4.21update Is a shitshow. It destroyed all my lighting set ups and now I have to render through my cpu cause my graphics card is apparently redundant but if all goes to plan I’ll release it in increments over the next month.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Haha monster baby! that’s even more hilarious than I intended. Buckle up Storyline gets more crazy and absurd from here. Don’t worry I’ll still balance it out with romance and sex.
Yeah good luck with that... this game went from a nice incest comedy to a complete shitshow in under 5 renders.
If I were you I would reconsider.

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah, if the baby would have looked more normal I'd be less sure but it's just way over the top even for this VN.
It's hilarious seeing people call this their breaking point, when this VN has been nothing but ridiculous humor. I can't wait to see the next release, no matter what it turns out to be. Who knows (other than BWR)? Maybe this isn't the end of the accelerated aging, and the baby will move out in a weird manner, and never be heard from again.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

You guys are high af on copium :KEK: . Well there you have it from the dev himself:

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's hilarious seeing people call this their breaking point, when this VN has been nothing but ridiculous humor. I can't wait to see the next release, no matter what it turns out to be. Who knows (other than BWR)? Maybe this isn't the end of the accelerated aging, and the baby will move out in a weird manner, and never be heard from again.
I know that everybody finds different thing funny, but given how most people reacted to this scene I doubt it's as "Haha monster baby! that’s even more hilarious than I intended." as much as the dev wanted it to be.
I'll be frank. It wasn't funny at all.

And if the baby just grows up to be never seen again it was a waste of renders for a joke almost nobody laughed about.
We could have had preggo sex with the sister instead we got a gremlin.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Just letting everyone know in regards to loli/gold edition I was having problems posting it here and on other sites even with the patch so it’s now just a subscribestar exclusive. Fixed the youth morphs, dialogue and back stories to fit the alternate character designs better.
I have to ask, is there really enough demand for the loli version that justifies you having to render everything twice over? Wouldnt it be better to just focus on the version most people are playing?

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I
Yeah good luck with that... this game went from a nice incest comedy to a complete shitshow in under 5 renders.
If I were you I would reconsider.
It’s a cliffhanger. Cliffhangers by design create confusion and division. Next update will put your mind at ease, lull you into a false sense of security and then bam another cliffhanger. Don’t let it discourage you just enjoy the ride.

Jun 30, 2020
To me there's a difference between hilarious and just plain weird.

I was having enough trouble wrapping my head around doing a home birth with nobody around with medical experience for a baby that is growing by around a kilo an hour. Unless this whole childbirth was supposed to be instantaneous, best case scenario is that mom is going to be walking like a Wyoming cowboy for at least half a year.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It’s a cliffhanger. Cliffhangers by design create confusion and division. Next update will put your mind at ease, lull you into a false sense of security and then bam another cliffhanger. Don’t let it discourage you just enjoy the ride.
I know what a cliffhanger is... :rolleyes: this one wasn't funny which comedy should be.
To me there's a difference between hilarious and just plain weird.
This 100%
...best case scenario is that mom is going to be walking like a Wyoming cowboy for at least half a year.
That sentence alone was more hilarious than the latest update... :KEK:

Dec 20, 2020
I know that everybody finds different thing funny, but given how most people reacted to this scene I doubt it's as "Haha monster baby! that’s even more hilarious than I intended." as much as the dev wanted it to be.
I'll be frank. It wasn't funny at all.

And if the baby just grows up to be never seen again it was a waste of renders for a joke almost nobody laughed about.
We could have had preggo sex with the sister instead we got a gremlin.
No one said you had to think it was funny, and it's not like there aren't any games on this site that troll players. There are plenty. Hell, there are well liked devs who troll commenters in the posts. In the end, this update fell flat for you. Are you really going to let it stop you from enjoying the game? We don't know what's next, so all I'm saying is just wait it out.

Reactions: fleetp

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you really going to let it stop you from enjoying the game?
I'm considering it.. I came here for f/d and was surprised it has b/s too.
Humor was decent even though it's full of tropes and nothing special in itself.
Though the "hilarious" cliffhanger was IMHO pretty shit.
We don't know what's next, so all I'm saying is just wait it out.
True but will it get better... after the snarky dev response I have my doubts.

To quote:
...lull you into a false sense of security and then bam another cliffhanger.
That's just bad writing... going from cliffhanger to cliffhanger.

Have fun guys... I'm out.

Reactions: Lokitox8

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
I don’t do the compressed version but apparently people had trouble with missing animations in the past. I changed all the animations to webm so I’m hoping that it fixed that issue. Let me know if there is any issues with the latest compressed version and I’ll try to work out another fix.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes