VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
Jan 2, 2022
Are there NTR in the game? i saw a comment that said something about it, if that's the case then i won't play the game again
I haven't seen any. Your niece has a boyfriend, but he never does her, and after an action scene, she no longer has a bf and you sub to her Only Fans page. So you are F'g nearly every girl in the game. In fact, all of them that show up in scenes, just not the ones talked about.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Are there NTR in the game? i saw a comment that said something about it, if that's the case then i won't play the game again
To be fair there is one scene where the doc is finger Clarissa in a therapy session as a stimulation for the MC. That's the one scene mentioned from a guy above. I had actually no problems with that.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Really enjoying the game, though I kind of wish the dev had chosen a middle ground between the standard and "Gold" character disigns.

But there are quite a few "image not found" errors. I use the wankthru :sneaky: mod but AFAICT the errors are in the base game. Happily I'm comfortable editing .rpy files, because in every case there are actually multiple images that can be inserted into the script pretty intuitively.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Really enjoying the game, though I kind of wish the dev had chosen a middle ground between the standard and "Gold" character disigns.

But there are quite a few "image not found" errors. I use the wankthru :sneaky: mod but AFAICT the errors are in the base game. Happily I'm comfortable editing .rpy files, because in every case there are actually multiple images that can be inserted into the script pretty intuitively.
You don't have to. It's the compressed version with the issues. Using the normal download fixes that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have to. It's the compressed version with the issues. Using the normal download fixes that.
Weird. I downloaded the game from rpdl, but the problem file was script.rpy which was provided by the mod. So either way (compressed or standard) it shouldn't have mattered. But since the compressed version should only affect images/videos, it shouldn't have mattered in any case...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Weird. I downloaded the game from rpdl, but the problem file was script.rpy which was provided by the mod. So either way (compressed or standard) it shouldn't have mattered. But since the compressed version should only affect images/videos, it shouldn't have mattered in any case...
The mod imo has nothing to do with it. I think the videos have issues in the compressed version, they are not displayed also without using any mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: baloneysammich

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The mod imo has nothing to do with it. I think the videos have issues in the compressed version, they are not displayed also without using any mod.
I agree, I briefly compared the original and modded versions of the problem file (script.rpy) and I really don't think the mod is the issue. I just mentioned that I use the mod to be straightforward.

Anyway, videos not being displayed are one thing. The error messages are another thing and were due to code issues. I know this because I modified the file and the errors disappeared. So it could theoretically be due to the mod (which replaces script.rpy) but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Regardless rpdl torrents are usually if not always the official/standard version and not any unofficial/compressed version.

Reactions: J.R.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Could you please provide a patch or Script file so that we can insert it to make it work? Thanks
File attached. It's based on script.rpy from the Multi-Mod by KoGa3 and will certainly cause errors if that's not installed. For the record a strange thing happened when I made the first modification (after encountering the very first error): I got errors on savegame load no matter what save I loaded so I had to restart the game. But that didn't happen on any of the other six or so modifications I made so I can't explain it.

Also note that in the case of several of the errors there were quite a few images and I added them in a kind of simplistic manner. Eg. if there were 10 images and 5 lines of dialogue between the error and the next working image, I simply went dialogue-image-image-dialogue-image-image-etc. Also I used the non-loli images FYI.

• Hey there
Reactions: giqui and Wolfen5

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
To be fair there is one scene where the doc is finger Clarissa in a therapy session as a stimulation for the MC. That's the one scene mentioned from a guy above. I had actually no problems with that.
You don't think future sessions with the doctor will advance that even more?
Needs NTR tag. He can explain it in the dev comments.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Frankly the only possibility I see is a hot threesome scene in preparation. I don't want a threesome with the two girls not touching each other, so for me, let it be (that is never ntr in my vocabolary)

Reactions: duddytuddy1222
Sep 21, 2017
last update and this new update....my SEX SCENES ARE ALL BLACK!?

why?

did the censorBOAT finally graced f95 website?

is the moon gonna turn blue?

will i finally have sex with my waifu!?

seriously tho...the sex scenes are black and only the text appears and i have the kogamod installed. only during sex scenes....which is kinda the point of playing this and yet there is no scene to see?

fucknuggets!

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021

why?

seriously tho...the sex scenes are black and only the text appears and i have the kogamod installed. only during sex scenes....which is kinda the point of playing this and yet there is no scene to see?

fucknuggets!
What version did you get? Uncompressed or the compressed one?
From what i can tell by the latest comments, the compressed one seems to have issues.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

why?

fucknuggets!
Compressed version is broken for the animated parts, that is why you get black screen. Full version works correctly.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Soo, the last update is only the scene in the doctor office and the photo shoot? Pretty short, though considering that the previous was not that long ago it's fine (or is it me and it just feels like it wasn't a long ago, i feels for me that the interval was shorter than normal).

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
The dev is aiming for bi monthly releases, so the scenes added are obviously not a lot for each release. The pace of new stuff is quite good compared to other games... Anyway, personally I would prefer to space a bit more the releases, maybe every 1-1.5 months with 3x more scenes might be a better idea

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Sep 16, 2021
Sorry if I missed it, I wasn't going to read the entire thread, but why is there a therapist fingering my daughter without permission but there's no NTR tag? actually asks after the fact, but I get no choice about it. Don't come at me with that "she was a woman" crap either. Cheating is cheating if I don't have a choice in the matter.
I get some people like it, and that's cool. I don't, and it should have a tag so that I can decide for myself.
your name, coupled with this comment, is hilarious

Reactions: cuchulin
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes