VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
well - my bad then.
But for real - if you count interest on likes, then most over here would be ignored. YOu ahve to see it like "as long as i don't get facepalms, they like my content" XD
normaly i ignore how many likes like become for the mod but this is for the moment a just for fun project for me.I create at first the mod for me privat but then i upload it here too.And I was curious to see if there is interest here for it.Otherwise I would update the mod only for me when I have time to play the game and for me it was looking that only 3 people has interest so i would not spend my little freetime what i have for the moment to update the mod fast after the release of the new game version

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
normaly i ignore how many likes like become for the mod but this is for the moment a just for fun project for me.I create at first the mod for me privat but then i upload it here too.And I was curious to see if there is interest here for it.Otherwise I would update the mod only for me when I have time to play the game and for me it was looking that only 3 people has interest so i would not spend my little freetime what i have for the moment to update the mod fast after the release of the new game version
well - at least you got my likes now - lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD and gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
well - at least you got my likes now - lol :ROFLMAO:
i´m working for the moment to update the mod but it will be only for the "normale size" daughters because it looks like in the image folders that there a no new pictures are from the loli version and i read on the devs discord " No patch for this update working out the kinks " so it looks like that there will be not comming a new version from the loli patch for the current version

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i´m working for the moment to update the mod but it will be only for the "normale size" daughters because it looks like in the image folders that there a no new pictures are from the loli version and i read on the devs discord " No patch for this update working out the kinks " so it looks like that there will be not comming a new version from the loli patch for the current version
don't bother - your patch was only for gallery and lolli for me each way - so i skip this one

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
to be honest:
the patch is what makes this game enjoyable in first place at all (for me).
I hate it when developers make young girls having breasts like there's no tomorrow.
To each his/her own, but i prefer natural looks WAYYYYYY over big oversized breasts and elephant dicks.

So: hard skip for me until there's a patched version.
I know they do it to comply with Patreon and F95's rules on making sure they game doesn't explicitly look like CP but seriously if the girl looks under 16 doesn't mean she needs to have DDD sized boobs or larger. Hell my wife who was a D cup in the last part of her teens then DD cup in her 20's until she got pregnant with our first kid and has been a DDD cup since was a C cup through most of her teenage years. Granted I did have a few girl friends back in middle school and high school who were D and DD a little bit before they were 16 but they definitely were the exceptions.

Either way, most of the girls who look under 16 should be just fine with C cups but that's just my 3 pesos.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Being one of those 3 people mentioned, I will say that is sad to hear. Perhaps KoGa3 will consider adding a Replay menu option to his MOD.
Make it compatible with the loli mod, and i would think he/she do ok
who sais that only 3 people have interest? Just because there aren't thousand people spamming "NEW VERSION - UPDATE MOD PLEASE" doesn't mean that people don't use your mod.

I am for example one of such "silent user"

If the game doesn't already have something built in then it takes a lot of extra time adding it. It can take me up to an hour adding one Replay Scene into my mod for DMD after Lain stopped.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For some reason, I can't load my saves from the previous version.
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Always go back 2-3 lines of dialogue back from the To Be Continued types of screens in games before doing a save with Ren'Py games or you have a good chance of running into this. Sometimes you can click on Back and the game will recover but it's best to go back the few lines to ensure little to no issues.

Reactions: gigan

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Always go back 2-3 lines of dialogue back from the To Be Continued types of screens in games before doing a save with Ren'Py games or you have a good chance of running into this. Sometimes you can click on Back and the game will recover but it's best to go back the few lines to ensure little to no issues.
Yeah, I do that anyways. Once I see the "end of content" screen, I roll back a screen or two and make my save. Works in most other games, but is not working with this update. so I fast-forwarded through the game to get to the new content. And I tried saving a couple of screens before the "end of content" notice.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I know they do it to comply with Patreon and F95's rules on making sure they game doesn't explicitly look like CP but seriously if the girl looks under 16 doesn't mean she needs to have DDD sized boobs or larger. Hell my wife who was a D cup in the last part of her teens then DD cup in her 20's until she got pregnant with our first kid and has been a DDD cup since was a C cup through most of her teenage years. Granted I did have a few girl friends back in middle school and high school who were D and DD a little bit before they were 16 but they definitely were the exceptions.

Either way, most of the girls who look under 16 should be just fine with C cups but that's just my 3 pesos.
right - but only because they (patreon and co) don't even know what they are talking about.

It's kind of like nobody knows (or cares) about the meaning and definition of NTR (NO - i don't want to start that discussion over here again).
BUT:
TECHNICIALLY (just technicially) - i wouldn't even be pedophile.
The word PEDO-Phile - actually means: being attracted to PRE pubescent people (age 1-11)
Then there is the term "HEBE-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their EARLY puberty (age 12-14)
And finally there is the term "EPHEBO-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their LATE puberty (age 15-18).

But i guess the real reason nobody knows this terms, and for the same reason no one of those who actually know don't discuss these terms, is that you can't really talk about these terms without sounding like a pedophile.

I know these terms - and i have no problems to admit that i sometimes have ephebophile thoughts - but i would never ever think about doing something pedophile or hebephile

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
just to point that out: you got a like from me :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for that :ROFLMAO:.This time was a little worf for me to update that because the dev changed in the script files movie names and i needed to update that too.It was i think 3 or 4 video names and in 1 or 2 replay scenes the scene name for that too.I hope i found all the names for the replay mod.I must see what the gallery menu will be bring in the future if this will be a replay gallery or only extra images

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
It doesn't work for me either...downloaded the game and the loli/incest patch ..inserted the patch as advised but when i want to load the state of the last scene an error message comes up...if i want to ignore it the game wants to start from the beginning again...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It doesn't work for me either...downloaded the game and the loli/incest patch ..inserted the patch as advised but when i want to load the state of the last scene an error message comes up...if i want to ignore it the game wants to start from the beginning again...
the loli patch is not compatible with the new version

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
BUT:
TECHNICIALLY (just technicially) - i wouldn't even be pedophile.
The word PEDO-Phile - actually means: being attracted to PRE pubescent people (age 1-11)
Then there is the term "HEBE-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their EARLY puberty (age 12-14)
And finally there is the term "EPHEBO-phile" - which means: being attracted to people in their LATE puberty (age 15-18).

But i guess the real reason nobody knows this terms, and for the same reason no one of those who actually know don't discuss these terms, is that you can't really talk about these terms without sounding like a pedophile.
Lol, I saw a vid clip yesterday of a comedian saying this nearly word for word.

I know these terms - and i have no problems to admit that i sometimes have ephebophile thoughts - but i would never ever think about doing something pedophile or hebephile
I saw a survey sometime back that was done on men and it had pics of females ranging from 14-40, all considered good looking for their ages. In this survey they asked the men to rate the females on a scale of 1-10. The pics were in random and the men were all told the ages of the women were from 18-30, despite having some that were 14-17 and over 30. Nearly all the men gave higher ratings to the females that were aged 14-17 as the better looking.

I saw another survey were they did 2 tests on 2 different groups of women with guys aged 18-40. In the first group they showed the men also in random and had the women rate their looks with no context. In the second all the guys who were ranked 9 or 10 were told in the second group that these guys made $30K a year and the guys who ranked 5 or less were told they made over $100K a year. Guess what, the guys from the first group that were ranked 9 or 10 now all ranked 5 or 6 and the guys who ranked 5 or less suddenly ranked 8 or higher.

It also makes more sense why having younger looking character designs, like in these types of games, tend to draw more people in. And well most females like the size of your wallet the most.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Unless you are told otherwise, always use the same mod version as the game version.

The general exception is when there is a patch.renpy patch.rpy or patch.rpyc as the games tend to look to see if they can load them and then use the game's built in incest code path and these files tend not to change. But others, like this game, have a separate script that needs to be used so they require you to use that script that needs updating each release.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes