VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
You know, some people are really busy IRL, not all devs have 24/7 to work on games, and is not their primary income.
Because those devs get people to subscribe to the idea of a completed project, not extended periods of nothing.
You know, some people shouldn't be devs and should probably be issuing refunds.

If someone said they were a chef and took money for your order, then claimed to be really busy and that being a chef isn't their primary income, would you accept it?

Dec 20, 2020
That's it? Half the update was working out in the gym, and half of that was getting thrown across the room into a wall. Didn't we get enough of that just before the "baby" was born? I'm still expecting MC to wake up from that, and the baby just didn't happen. There is a lot of story to go here, and this is all we're getting? Starting to think the dev has gotten a little gun shy with the intended story after the baby backlash.

Reactions: doccop63

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It.... wasn't to be taken seriously
Maybe it wasn't obvious enough, in that case, sorry for the misunderstanding
Gotcha. I have occasionally used text colors to highlight things so probably was a little defensive about it. :LOL:
Because those devs get people to subscribe to the idea of a completed project, not extended periods of nothing.
OK, but not us free leeches here. If you subscribed on Patreon or whereever, that would be the place to complain about the update not being big enough to satisfy you [there's joke in there, but I'm too tired atm (and dang it, there's another one!)] Round these parts complaints may be heard by devs, but they probably don't change much of anything in most cases. :confused:
Fool's gold.
Not to those of us who don't like (hate) absurdly oversized breasts on characters. The ages were something you chose yourself, so it was a way to get realistic bodies even without setting low ages.
Were the faces less creepy looking?
No. :LOL:

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
You know, some people shouldn't be devs and should probably be issuing refunds.

If someone said they were a chef and took money for your order, then claimed to be really busy and that being a chef isn't their primary income, would you accept it?
You know patreon is donations right? Like you know what donations means right? They can set up a date for churning out content, but if they couldn't they couldn't, it is especially disingenuous of you to say that they should refund the money when they didn't even promise anything.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You know patreon is donations right?
There definitely seems to be an increasing attitude that supporting an artist gives you some sort of "right" to expect things to go by dates and schedules. To me that's weird, and a lot of patrons probably need to revise their unrealistic expectations. Creative work has never in the history of human civilization been a clock-in/clock-out/constant-production schedule thing. When inspiration strikes you create at a high rate, and conversely when inspiration is lacking it becomes a slog. Now, if you specifically commission a work from an artist, that is something different. You do get content on a more predictable schedule, but you pay a lot more for that than just being a $3/month supporter of someone with a generic Patreon page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
There definitely seems to be an increasing attitude that supporting an artist gives you some sort of "right" to expect things to go by dates and schedules. To me that's weird, and a lot of patrons probably need to revise their unrealistic expectations. Creative work has never in the history of human civilization been a clock-in/clock-out/constant-production schedule thing. When inspiration strikes you create at a high rate, and conversely when inspiration is lacking it becomes a slog. Now, if you specifically commission a work from an artist, that is something different. You do get content on a more predictable schedule, but you pay a lot more for that than just being a $3/month supporter of someone with a generic Patreon page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you there.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
There is no patch or work-around that will display images that are no longer in the game.

You ARE aware that the Dev had concerns about possible legal issues and deleted that material?

Dec 20, 2020
There is no patch or work-around that will display images that are no longer in the game.

You ARE aware that the Dev had concerns about possible legal issues and deleted that material?
That wasn't the only reason. BWR also said it was like creating the same game twice, and was getting burned out on it. So the legal issue was a convenient excuse to not have to do it anymore, and considering what happened to a certain other dev later on you can't really blame BWR for it. I never cared for the gold edition anyway. Dialog was never updated to match the appearance, so it always felt awkward to me. Maybe it's because I started with the girls being older that I prefer them that way.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
how come so few actual scenes with the daughters out of all the years of being out i just tried it for the first time and expected a lot more...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I am glad the gold version is gone personally. Maybe now we can get full steam ahead with the game which has kinda stalled - even the latest update was more tease than please IMO with no sex with anyone. With a game centred on progressing with the girls at a hundred miles an hour we sure are stalling getting to that point lol

Dec 20, 2020
I am glad the gold version is gone personally. Maybe now we can get full steam ahead with the game which has kinda stalled - even the latest update was more tease than please IMO with no sex with anyone. With a game centred on progressing with the girls at a hundred miles an hour we sure are stalling getting to that point lol
I wish this was progressing that fast. We haven't seen the baby since it was born, so no idea what's going on there. All we've done since then was go on a date with the middle daughter, and work out in the gym... if you want to call getting thrown into the wall repeatedly working out. I've seen posts from BWR on Discord talking about how much fun it is to write about the baby. I'd like to see it so the story can move on. For this particular game, I've always considered the sex a nice bonus. I'm here for the laughs, and the last two updates were kind of lacking. There's been another update released, so believe it or not, I am looking forward to that. Hoping to see more in 54 than we got in 52 and 53.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i wanted to try this game, as this is my genre but i really cant get over the eyes, they're off-putting, im sorry :LOL:

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
No not really.
You have no idea what a donation is do you.
Let me explain a little what a donation is.

Donation refers to the act of giving something, typically money, goods, services, or other resources, to individuals, organizations, or causes without expecting anything specific in return.

Donations can come from individuals, businesses, or other entities and can take various forms, such as monetary contributions, in-kind donations, volunteer time, or expertise.

A donation, by definition, is a voluntary contribution given without the expectation of receiving direct compensation, goods, or services of equal value in return.

If you are giving money or something of value with the expectation of receiving something in return, that is generally considered a payment, purchase, or transaction rather than a donation.

If there is an expectation of receiving something in exchange for what you give, it is usually regarded as a payment or transaction, even if it's labeled as a donation.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
You have no idea what a donation is do you.
Let me explain a little what a donation is.

Donation refers to the act of giving something, typically money, goods, services, or other resources, to individuals, organizations, or causes without expecting anything specific in return.

Donations can come from individuals, businesses, or other entities and can take various forms, such as monetary contributions, in-kind donations, volunteer time, or expertise.

A donation, by definition, is a voluntary contribution given without the expectation of receiving direct compensation, goods, or services of equal value in return.

If you are giving money or something of value with the expectation of receiving something in return, that is generally considered a payment, purchase, or transaction rather than a donation.

If there is an expectation of receiving something in exchange for what you give, it is usually regarded as a payment or transaction, even if it's labeled as a donation.
The customer is having that expectation does not mean it's not a donation, when I go to the grocery store and they say I get a pack of chocolate after I donated a certain amount, that does not mean it's not a donation. You have no idea what donation is.

• Angry
Reactions: n00bi

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
The customer is having that expectation does not mean it's not a donation, when I go to the grocery store and they say I get a pack of chocolate after I donated a certain amount, that does not mean it's not a donation. You have no idea what donation is.
No point in arguing with ignorance.
I was literary quoting the definition.
And country's have rules for donations. tax rules, ie. donating to a non-profit organisation vs profit organisation etc..

And your logic is flawed, come up with a better example.
The grocery store has a pack of chocolate you want.
So to get hold of the pack of chocolate you have two options.

1* pay for the pack of chocolate.
2* donate to the grocery store to get the pack of chocolate.

Looking at those two options you only have 1 option.
You can only get the pack of chocolate if you use money.

If they say you get a pack of chocolate after you donated a certain amount.
That is no different than the clerk telling you this pack of chocolate costs N amount.

However. If they DONT say you get a pack of chocolate after you donated a certain amount.
But give you a pack of chocolate after you donated a certain amount, then by definition that is a donation.

And in regards of patreon. You are not donating for a monthly service provided by patreon and its creator(s).
You are paying for it, and often there are different prices for level of access to services/content provided.

Anywho. im done arguing this with you. you can do you own research of what donations is and law/rules for your country.
This is rather off topic to the thread anyway.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes