VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DaddyDaughterLove-0.053
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok what this update made me feel like ... doing 200 miles per hour down the highway and blowing by my exit ..... :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Vortex@
Oct 26, 2017
I think he must do like one slide a week in renpy and that's only if he doesn't have an "animation" to do. For all this time to go by and only release like 5 minutes of content (and that's only if you REALLY INTENSELY read the dialogue)...just wow. I know it was rough when he had to shit can the other edition, but if this is all the motivation you have left, maybe its better to throw in the towel or hand it off IF there's someone willing. It's sad because I enjoyed this game...right up until about the time the other edition got scrapped. I wasn't playing the other edition personally but it just seems like that was when everything started to go tits up (and not in any kind of good way). The updates stared coming less frequently and the story...well, that was about when the "thing" was introduced...enough said.

Idk...if the dev is actually trying then maybe he just needs to ACTUALLY step away from the game for a while and find his motivation again. If he isn't trying anymore and is just going through the motions, I think its time to call ToD and move on.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good game, great animations and quite humorous. Especially the birth scene of Kendra's baby... I know newborns are ugly (my kids looked like they were on their knees), but what an ugly little boy...lol. Congratulations Dev. Keep up the good work. For my part, I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Is this another one of those updates that you can finish in 10 minutes or is there more content this time? If so, I would rather wait for another update or two.
10 min? no this was like less then 5 min. and the content was a handjob

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
why is everyone writing golden in yellow?
I'm pretty sure a majority of people here can picture what golden looks like as a color.
OK, probably true. But who made you the judge of what people do with the font of their posts? There are lots more people posting lots more rude/disrespectful/etc posts out there to waste time critiquing font color choice...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I think he must do like one slide a week in renpy and that's only if he doesn't have an "animation" to do. For all this time to go by and only release like 5 minutes of content (and that's only if you REALLY INTENSELY read the dialogue)...just wow.
You know, some people are really busy IRL, not all devs have 24/7 to work on games, and is not their primary income.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
OK, probably true. But who made you the judge of what people do with the font of their posts? There are lots more people posting lots more rude/disrespectful/etc posts out there to waste time critiquing font color choice...
It.... wasn't to be taken seriously
Maybe it wasn't obvious enough, in that case, sorry for the misunderstanding

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
why is everyone writing golden in yellow?
I'm pretty sure a majority of people here can picture what golden looks like as a color.
If you had seen the menu screen of the edition in question, you'd know why. It's just a bit of fun.

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes