Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Changed the niece to the corrected one, still getting an error (on the path where the punishement is after dialogue (hint at something).

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 42, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 334, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 573, in script
    $ niece_align-=5-round(daddy_charisma/3)
  File "game/niece.rpy", line 573, in <module>
    $ niece_align-=5-round(daddy_charisma/3)
NameError: name 'niece_align' is not defined
Niece.rpy modified :

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I'm having an issue getting the achievement "Peeped on laurel (and miranda) at the beach successfully", I've got the first one, but I can't get the second one, I got the game to increase stealth but can only play it once. any help?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'm having an issue getting the achievement "Peeped on laurel (and miranda) at the beach successfully", I've got the first one, but I can't get the second one, I got the game to increase stealth but can only play it once. any help?
if i recall you can also increase stealth by reading a book in the library

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if i recall you can also increase stealth by reading a book in the library
First you need the game, then you can use the book to get +1, or peep at the beach to get +.25.

As @DeUglyOne said, the code is a cluster. An example is the nightclub code. You go with 3 girls. Three times you get a choice to talk to one of them. The first choice is recorded in visit_club_primed. The second is recorded in visit_club_distracted. The third triggers an ending. There are 27 combinations, and 3 good endings. That's horrible. But even worse, the state recorded in each variable is a number (visit_club_primed=1, 2 or 3), and the numbers mean different things for the two variables. So visit_club_primed is set to 1 when you talk to Emily in the first choice, but visit_club_distracted is set to 2 when you talk to Emily in the second choice. It's set to 1 when you talk to Sam in the second choice. Woof.

Another example - if you talk to Laurel about the photoshoot in the Library, she stops showing up at the Ice Cream Store, and starts showing up at the College. Which means you can't start the webcam chain, since she needs to be at the Ice Cream Store to progress.

At least his variables have descriptive names. Mostly.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
First you need the game, then you can use the book to get +1, or peep at the beach to get +.25.

As @DeUglyOne said, the code is a cluster. An example is the nightclub code. You go with 3 girls. Three times you get a choice to talk to one of them. The first choice is recorded in visit_club_primed. The second is recorded in visit_club_distracted. The third triggers an ending. There are 27 combinations, and 3 good endings. That's horrible. But even worse, the state recorded in each variable is a number (visit_club_primed=1, 2 or 3), and the numbers mean different things for the two variables. So visit_club_primed is set to 1 when you talk to Emily in the first choice, but visit_club_distracted is set to 2 when you talk to Emily in the second choice. It's set to 1 when you talk to Sam in the second choice. Woof.

Another example - if you talk to Laurel about the photoshoot in the Library, she stops showing up at the Ice Cream Store, and starts showing up at the College. Which means you can't start the webcam chain, since she needs to be at the Ice Cream Store to progress.

At least his variables have descriptive names. Mostly.
Damn, this game seems far more complicated than I thought, well over my head, I may give up and dump this.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
miranda_confront=1 is a missing variable line that should be at the end of the first sex scene at the flower shop. It triggers just about all other Miranda content as well as (well, supposed to) status, phone and cheat naming and value display.

I've been spending way too much time trying to clean up some of this code and I'm about ready to give up. This guys code can only be described as a clusterfuck. The miranda variables are the worst - I've found at least 2 different names for each variable used throughout the different files, i.e.: lust and revenge, confront and meet, etc. It's a wonder this game runs at all.
Will you upload what you fixed, even if you don't finish it? That might be a tremendous help already.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ @

Don't forget the video game store there is a game to buy there as well to play on the computer that'll boost your stealth as well.

Sep 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how is obtainable last achi for Emily, Sam and Brenda?
if you want post here what achievements you are missing and i'll tell you how to get them.

to get Emily's scene: Emily, Brenda, Emily.
to get Brenda's scene: Brenda, Emily, Brenda (you need to buy Brenda a drink).
to get Sam's scene: Sam, Brenda, Sam (you need to buy Sam and Brenda a drink).

Reactions: Xavier_Quaid

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I can give you a partial. I'd got so discouraged I'd said the Hell with it and deleted. I finally figured out that I didn't want to go to that much trouble for a game full of orcs.

I grabbed what was in my Renpy backup directory and did a bit more clean up in a couple of them. The status and cheat menus have been cleaned up quite a bit, the cheat globals were redone so they actually worked and I left cheats enabled in the script file. The screens schedule script still needs a lot of cleanup (most of the separate if/else pairs could be consolidated into single statements) , but should be working fairly well.
Thanks, dude. That´s awesome.

shadowking20

Dec 16, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/name_system.rpy", line 24, in script call
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 587, in script
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 587, in <module>
    if dan_photo==1:
NameError: name 'dan_photo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if dan_photo==1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Goodnight Kiss .085
Tue Mar 06 21:22:38 2018
why this when talk to dan wife at the flower shop?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    if dan_photo==1:
    if dan_photo==1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\New folder\GoodnightKiss-.085-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if dan_photo==1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Goodnight Kiss .085
Tue Mar 06 21:22:38 2018
why this when talk to dan wife at the flower shop?
Welcome to the wonderful world of bad buggy code.

Just ignore it. And don't go talk to her about it until you catch your wife cheating and take a picture.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So really as a player, I feel in this game especially raving not that there are infinitely many error messages and again and again
no, even if i see what imgame is going on with the wife, mother or wa whatever she is there the game does not know herself
she cheats on you the mc knows that and does nothing and then that now
as you can see here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then he goes closer and sees how she fucks with this asshole

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So really he hears his wife talking about him as she insults him as she makes him bad how much she despises him
He sees how she fucks with this asshole
and what does he do??? NOTHING nothing should be his shit joke? I've been saying it all the time KICK THIS FUCKING WOIR BITCH OUT OF THE HOUSE show your sister's daughter or whatever she's in the game the picture tells her about it and then she'll throw everyone out of the house the dirty bitch is supposed to herm fuck friend and then make sure that this damn dirty bitch loses her job just like the asshole then you can fuck all day make sure that she gets in the whole city no job or something but DAMN MAK SOMETHING !!!!

but no what does the mc do? she talks friendly with her WHEN she comes from the foreign fuck home asks how she is doing and so on that everything can not be true

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The father looks like a walking dead, gray skin x'Dx'D

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes