Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks got all but Laurel a few of the daughters and 3 of the game achievements left to get. I find it funny that miranda_confront = 1 wasn't what it should of been to me that should of been her kicking her husband's ass and her telling him to get the fuck out but then that's just me.

Sam is possessed we need an exorcism now!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bernthal

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@

Thanks got all but Laurel a few of the daughters and 3 of the game achievements left to get. I find it funny that miranda_confront = 1 wasn't what it should of been to me that should of been her kicking her husband's ass and her telling him to get the fuck out but then that's just me.
if you want post here what achievements you are missing and i'll tell you how to get them.

anyone and which order for the girls got it
to get Emily's scene: Emily, Brenda, Emily.
to get Brenda's scene: Brenda, Emily, Brenda (you need to buy Brenda a drink).
to get Sam's scene: Sam, Brenda, Sam (you need to buy Sam and Brenda a drink).

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Emily, Sam, Emily also leads to Emily's scene.

Don't worry about the wife crap as that's as far as I'm going with her and same with the secretary. Emily I know how and what to do to get them I just can't because of bugs. I can't give her wine or aphrodisiac pills for some reason because it never allows me to and it keeps showing the club table event with Sam.

Also looking in code I don't seem to have a whip or knuckles unless those are for later.

Reactions: Anony Mous and Ibib

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@

Emily, Sam, Emily also leads to Emily's scene.

Don't worry about the wife crap as that's as far as I'm going with her and same with the secretary. Emily I know how and what to do to get them I just can't because of bugs. I can't give her wine or aphrodisiac pills for some reason because it never allows me to and it keeps showing the club table event with Sam.

Also looking in code I don't seem to have a whip or knuckles unless those are for later.

- game 3: you need to buy bitcoins from the dark web option on the PC
- game 4: you need to have lust > 11 when MC goes to sleep and morality > 0, if you're playing the naughty route use the dev console and set daddy_morality = 1, after you get the achievement set it back to -5 if you want naughty, -15 if you want very naughty
- game 6: click the ' >> ' symbol on bottom right to access the east side of the map and go to the church
- Emily 7: buy wine at the store, make dinner for family in the afternoon in a day when the wife is not at home, give wine to Emily
- Emily 16: buy pills at the sex store and give her to Emily during dinner
* if you can't access the dinner scenes cause you're stuck with the Sam to club scene, set the variable niece_level_1 to 0 then after you get the achievements set it back to something > 0
- Laurel 1: set laurel_meet = 0 and meet her at the ice cream shop

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks for the help.

laurel_meet is fricken bugged you set it to 0 and by the time you are done and left it's given you 2 fricken points for laurel_meet so that you have 2. This is if you get the ice cream cone and then tip her if you only get the ice cream and don't tip her you get fucking nothing for points. So I had to change it to one and then come back again before it worked.

The church I was in there before but never confessed anything as I was waiting for the priest to give me a job like he was talking about.

Can't seem to get 4 to work I had morality at 1 and lust at 11 and also tried -11 for lust as well but nothing happened.

But I now have all other done that I wanted done so thanks again for the help.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@
Can't seem to get 4 to work I had morality at 1 and lust at 11 and also tried -11 for lust as well but nothing happened.
you will have to grind hard to get #4. 3 conditions will have to be met: lust >= 10, morality > 0, random = 7, where random is an integer the system assigns to the variable during the time switch from late night to morning. random can be anything from 1 to 10, so you have 10% chance to get the scene. you can scroll back and try again until you get it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Open outside.rpy in notebook and search for [translation: middle aged guy], and delete that crap out and then click save as change it to the file format and overwrite outside.rpy.

You'll need to do this because there are lots of things this error will pop up on.

If you haven't extracted the files you need to get unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files to modify it.

There might even be a fix posted back a ways in the thread.

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
So cheats are gone? Tried to edit it in script.rpy and nothing happened. Also can't bring up console either. Plus the game is hella buggy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Must be doing something wrong as I had no problem bringing up the console but then I use the enable dev mode renpy tool to do it.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
@

Up in the corner above the library.
Thanks, but that's the college campus, not the university. Also, the college campus is not available at night.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That IS where you are suppose to go they named it wrong. I fixed it in my game when I was playing and changed what she said to college instead of university. You are suppose to go there in the evening not at night. Watch her avatar it changes when she is at the library and when she is at the college.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
if you want post here what achievements you are missing and i'll tell you how to get them.

to get Emily's scene: Emily, Brenda, Emily.
to get Brenda's scene: Brenda, Emily, Brenda (you need to buy Brenda a drink).
to get Sam's scene: Sam, Brenda, Sam (you need to buy Sam and Brenda a drink).
Whenever I do the emeily club scene I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/first_night.rpy", line 42, in script call
call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
File "game/name_system.rpy", line 52, in script call
call screen dau_name_menu
File "game/niece.rpy", line 1578, in script
$ brenda_add_romance(5)
File "game/niece.rpy", line 1578, in <module>
$ brenda_add_romance(5)
NameError: name 'brenda_add_romance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback
\GoodnightKiss-084-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ brenda_add_romance(5)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Whenever I do the emeily club scene I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/first_night.rpy", line 42, in script call
call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
File "game/name_system.rpy", line 52, in script call
call screen dau_name_menu
File "game/niece.rpy", line 1578, in script
$ brenda_add_romance(5)
$ brenda_add_romance(5)

-- Full Traceback
\GoodnightKiss-084-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode