Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So many bugs this time. Many undeclared variables, niece_align vs. niece_alignment in many places (at least one sub uses both(?)).
Does nobody play test before release anymore?
that one was easy, go to console and set niece_align= to the same value as niece_alignment, apparently it's in other spots too cuz i noticed it increased some but so did the alignment one haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
btw i love the game references, teacher's pet 2, it'll have 83 yrs of content and wash your car too! haha and daughter for dessert becomes the movie he sees by himself. haha and big brother too, damn i gotta keep going to the video game store haha this is priceless.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
but now onto serious things, outside of eri mentioning the dancing thing at the club at dinner, when will it ever happen?!? got the dress for the niece but no way to give it to her

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
but now onto serious things, outside of eri mentioning the dancing thing at the club at dinner, when will it ever happen?!? got the dress for the niece but no way to give it to her
You got a save with everything completed from the last version you can share?

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
You go to niece room on Saturday night. You get an additional choice of invite to club.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The errors that keep popping up do keep popping up in the worst places. It makes me wonder if it is blocking progress. Probably. For instance, when spanking the niece there is something about a charisma check - if that were to succeed, what would happen? Same thing visiting the flower store, at a crucial point of the discussion, an error, and then you wind up at home.

Annoying. That, plus the fact that the daughter is really... uh... the ugliest person in the entire game.

Reactions: Ibib

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is the cheating fixed? I mean your wife cheats, you catch her and confront her...she promised to stop and then she keeps doing it anyway lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure I only did enough to catch her and that's it I still have 3 achievements to do but won't as I want nothing to do with her and I don't think they have given you the kick her ass out of the house option yet.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Is the cheating fixed? I mean your wife cheats, you catch her and confront her...she promised to stop and then she keeps doing it anyway lol
yes that is such a bad joke incomprehensible and as a mc can not do anything against how ridiculous is that ??? something like mic pike stirs that is in so many games of the mc werd cheated lied and almost never you can do anything against it usually you have to take it out or say it is not so bad me what the hell should that ???

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never wanted anything to do with her anyway but hopefully eventually you'll get a option to kick her ass out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or just leave the bed open and then each day a new girl can jump in for a roll. Though I never did anything with the secretary other then talk and get the info to use against the wife.

Exception error when you enter the video game store.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/first_night.rpy", line 42, in script call
call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
File "game/name_system.rpy", line 52, in script call
call screen dau_name_menu
File "game/outside.rpy", line 1234, in script
gamer_girl "(previously in Japan he was called Ossan [translation: middle aged guy], or Mr. Video, as Miamoto-san has said..."
KeyError: u'translation'

To fix the above error extract all the files with unren or enable dev mode and open outside.rpy in notebook and find the [translation: middle aged guy], part and delete that crap out and overwrite the file and it'll no longer crash there.

I started the game over and I haven't had a crash with the niece stats.

Well it seems her live in the moment I need to disclipine you more and you need to meet people outside the house are bad and cause a
NameError: name 'niece_align' is not defined error but her college one is fine.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I started the game over and I haven't had a crash with the niece stats.

Well it seems her live in the moment I need to disclipine you more and you need to meet people outside the house are bad and cause a
NameError: name 'niece_align' is not defined error but her college one is fine.
I find some errors in "niece.rpy" :
"niece_align" must be "niece_alignment"
"brenda_add_romance" must be "bff_add_romance"
After changing them, game work nice at the end of "Club".
Here my file

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
What a buggy mess. I would avoid this until its fixed and since this is a wide release doesnt seem like dev cares about the bugs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks I opened the niece one up and fixed those but I don't see a brenda_add_romance in the brenda.rpy I only saw bff_add_romance listed in it.

@

All the bugs that I saw are easy to fix. I fixed some myself and Papy.ion6984 posted a fix above your post to fix the nieces bugs.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
@

Thanks I opened the niece one up and fixed those but I don't see a brenda_add_romance in the brenda.rpy I only saw bff_add_romance listed in it.
As it's writing in my previous post, "brenda_add_romance" was only in "niece.rpy", not in "brenda.rpy".

Dez

May 10, 2017
v0.62

- Various bugfixes
- Naming screen reworked
- Refactored some code under the hood

Version .061
- Various bugfixes
- Added longer lewd variants of Laurel's photoshoot
Thanks for nothing, i wonder why "developers" like this guy even have patrons

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I'm supposed to meet Lauren at the university at night. But where's the university?!

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes