obviously the next ELIF
< elif laurel_shoot>2: >
will never be considered.
the dev should change the 1st to < elif laurel_shoot==2: >

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
It doesn't show up in my game.
Hmmm...maybe it was removed for v0.062 that I never got a notification on being released today >.<
Requires further testing...

edit: something fucky going on...
It didn't appear for me at first, I reloaded (console "reload") and now it appears/disappears just like v0.43.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017

I have this error when i tried confront Dan's wife, how do i fix?
I had the same problem read the error and it says you need the photo proof of your wife fucking dan in the motel. Pretty much once the secretary is in good terms with you wait until your wife says she will be working late again and will be back later 9. Go to her work and talk to the secretary about your wife. You know u hit the mark once she says GPS tracking so get your camera ready and a new marker will pop up with your wife.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Fix!
For the error when confront Dan's wife. Download script.rar below and replace script.rpy in the game folder.

It will fix it, but to continue with the story you have to:
1. Get at least 1 point at Divorce Law. (At the Libary)
2. Go to the Motel and take a Picture.
3. Now you can confront Dan's wife.

I hope I could help. :D

Reactions: Aladin

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
This game... geez, it could be good with less horrifying imagery. I mean the step-daughter is straight up scary looking in some scenes. Like a cancer patient losing her hair sometimes, eyes going in different directions, teeth that look like bad dentures. It's almost like there are 3 different character models being used for the same girl, one of them is pretty attractive (bathroom towel drop scene for instance) but the other two character models hardly look like her at all and are downright scary... the face and hair they show when you enter her room while she is on her bed looking at her computer is downright unsettling... absofuckinglutely horrifying.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Ok so to get the cheats to come up you have to go to the map area and it pops back up. Anyone know what you need to do to get The following achievements: Game 4, Emily 14, Brenda 7, Laurel 1?

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hello There
There are 3 Building i can´t move to.
1. the house just over the house i living in
2. the big Building over the wife´s office, and
3. the flat Building NeXT to the wife´s office.
How do i use them
Thanks for a real nice games

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Ok so to get the cheats to come up you have to go to the map area and it pops back up. Anyone know what you need to do to get The following achievements: Game 4, Emily 14, Brenda 7, Laurel 1?
for Emily 14 and Laurel 1, if you have already gotten those after, the only way to have them is to use the dev console in the game and change the value of the internal variables, i don't recall what the names of those variable were, so you'll have to unren the game and check the scripts.
for game 4 you need to have daddy's lust and daddy's morality at least at 11, the dream sequence has a 33% chance to happen at the end of the day.
for brenda 7 you need to check on brenda in the morning while having daddy with a real low level of lust. that's another event that has a 33% chance of happening.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
@
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@
These buildings are not in the imagemap... I would say there is nothing.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
@gippermand
I don't mean it this way... There is just no hotspot to click (at least I didn't see any code for that) and I didn't find any pics about any of the 3 buildings in /game/images.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes