Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone know how to use with the sleeping pills or aphrodisiac? I have tried adding them to wife and daughters dinner but don't see how they change anything. And about the wine _ whats the point anyway? Does Daughter ever like wine?
I am wondering the same.

I have not found any uses in any combinations.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Me either. I'v tried sleeping & Aphrodisiac pills for both Mom & daughter every way I could. For daughter when Mom works late, when shes home, sleeping pills for mom and aphrodisiac for daughter when she's home. And the wine is just a waste of cash ... she hates it and it does nothing at all.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Me either. I'v tries sleeping & Aphrodisiac pills for both Mom & daughter every way I could. For daughter when Mom works late, when shes home, sleeping pills for mom and aphrodisiac for daughter when she's home. And the wine is just a waste of cash ... she hates it and it does nothing at all.
Also the perfume etc.

None of the shit you buy makes any effect.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
for to activate the console cheat, in the game directory click on renpy folder and after on the common folder, inside search for the line 00console.rpy open this with program notepad++ and search for the word despite . When you find the word, change False with True . Save and close the file. In game click right shift + O (is not zero) will open the console and here you must insert command
How do you find which commands work on the console? How do I increase Laurel's affinity? That sort of thing.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Are you talking about unren.bat? When I use that, there's no option for D, just numbers. I must be doing something wrong.
Run Unren, making sure it's in the same folder as the .exe for the game. Press 9, then wait for it to be done. Launch the game, load your save and Shift+D will bring up a menu, including 'Console' and 'Variable Viewer'. 'Variable Viewer' will show you a list of the stats and their current values. 'Console' allows you to manually set those values. Just type what you see in VV into Console, but with whatever value you want.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
@

Whack off/lots of cold showers you can't think properly or talk with your right head if your horny/naughty.
That doesn't seem to make a difference. Even if I have sex, jerk off, cold shower and then cheat my morality to +100, I get the same result. I wonder what the right combination is?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Run Unren, making sure it's in the same folder as the .exe for the game. Press 9, then wait for it to be done. Launch the game, load your save and Shift+D will bring up a menu, including 'Console' and 'Variable Viewer'. 'Variable Viewer' will show you a list of the stats and their current values. 'Console' allows you to manually set those values. Just type what you see in VV into Console, but with whatever value you want.
Thanks!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ Lust must be low or 0 and morality must be low or 0 not +100 as that max and very naughty state.

winthrop

Aug 21, 2017
Me either. I'v tried sleeping & Aphrodisiac pills for both Mom & daughter every way I could. For daughter when Mom works late, when shes home, sleeping pills for mom and aphrodisiac for daughter when she's home. And the wine is just a waste of cash ... she hates it and it does nothing at all.
They don't do anything to the wife, but I imagine the sleeping pills will have to be used in a future scene. The effects of the pills can be seen if you visit your daughter's room during late night (drink coffee after you make dinner). I am curious if the niece will ever join us for dinner. :D

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
They don't do anything to the wife, but I imagine the sleeping pills will have to be used in a future scene. The effects of the pills can be seen if you visit your daughter's room during late night (drink coffee after you make dinner). I am curious if the niece will ever join us for dinner. :D
If you click on Status (top rh corner) you can take the aphrodisiac yourself, making you immediately horny... You can also use the pheromone, which gives confidence - I haven't found out where to use that yet.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I need a little help :) how to get?

Daughter task 3?

Wife task 4?

Sam task 3?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Pretty good updates so far, though it's never far enough with the daughter :D
Shouldn't be much longer for v0.6 for "free"...we ought to be nice and let the paying critters have their bonus for a while longer lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok just started checking this out as it was previously called a buggy game. i got to the point where i confront dan's wife at the flower shop and got this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 32, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/censorship.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 421, in script
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 421, in <module>
    if dan_photo==1:
NameError: name 'dan_photo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/first_night.rpy", line 32, in script call
    call intro_name_menu from _call_intro_name_menu
  File "game/censorship.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call screen dau_name_menu
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 421, in script
    if dan_photo==1:
  File "C:\Users\Randy\Downloads\Game installers\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Randy\Downloads\Game installers\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Randy\Downloads\Game installers\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\GoodnightKiss-.043-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/outside.rpy", line 421, in <module>
    if dan_photo==1:
NameError: name 'dan_photo' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Goodnight Kiss .043
could someone pass along a fix
thanks in advance

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes