Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

New game or old save? If you are using a old save try starting new and see if it's gone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think this is my last save from the game not 100% as I delete everything but the saves for games after each update. I do know that I have all achievements except for one of the daughters bathroom ones because it never registered or something.

Reactions: Sora20

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@

I think this is my last save from the game not 100% as I delete everything but the saves for games after each update. I do know that I have all achievements except for one of the daughters bathroom ones because it never registered or something.
Thank you. I messed up somewhere and I don't have a save to back to correct it. Lol.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
As long as mechanics go it's just another sim and it's mostly fine except for some typing mistakes. But oh god the faces, the horrors i have seen cannot be unseen. It looks mediocre at first but relatively fine, and then it gets horrendous. The skin turns grey on scenes, clothes and models switching in and out, and the cross-eyes oh god. Just fix the art please and purge my nightmares ;-;

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If the console isn't active then you can use the enable dev mode renpy tool to unlock the console. It found on the site. Once you run it and activate the console then you can use shift + D then look under the variables tab and see what all the codes are then close it and hit shift + o and type in the codes you find.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aww I saw that there was a new update and was like cool but looking at the changelog shows it's only bug fixes.:'( Back to waiting.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Aww I saw that there was a new update and was like cool but looking at the changelog shows it's only bug fixes.:'( Back to waiting.
It's not only bugfixes. The update is 0.06. 0.061 and 0.062 are bugfixes..

v0.62

- Various bugfixes
- Naming screen reworked
- Refactored some code under the hood

Version .061
- Various bugfixes
- Added longer lewd variants of Laurel's photoshoot

Version .06
Game:
- Added Wet Dream scene
- You can now sext your lady friends
- Locations added: Campus and Library

Emily:
- Dialog scene added: Watching TV
- Adult Scene added: Watchign TV
- Extended ending for footrub scene
- Added Plot Progression scene
- Added Touch Event
- Added slight adult ending to dinner with Alexandra
- Added high lewdness variants to late night scenes

Laurel:
- Dialog scene added: Library
- Adult scene added: Photo Shoot

Brenda:
- Mall Scene ending added

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Developer
I have version 0.43 and get the secretary to fuck in Bathroom, also boobjob, i have the Flowerwomen to make love, invite Daughter Girlfriend to mail, BUT i can only look at my best friends Daughter in Guestroom when she touch herself, so will there be more with her to do in this new update, or do i try to looking her a Little bit more ?

Phael

Jan 9, 2018

I have this error when i tried confront Dan's wife, how do i fix?

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes