Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Again
One more to ask
When mary the Secretary to the wife say on the Bar, that she´s on Weekend do Roller Derby, and said that he can come and look...
Where can i find that place on the map .......Thanks very much

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Okay let's face it, what about this back home, my mother / wife or whatever the game knows it does not say so well with that she fucks with these dan and she says she cheated on me and that was it? nothing else? that's all?? I just take it that way ??? W T F ????
and then she continues to fuck her with him says she has to work longer so she can stay with him? and on the weekend she is the two days completely in this guy and NOTHING ??? Hello? fucking the old out of the house then sol the bitch pull in with his dan and his wife fucking again what the hell is just going on with you? again and again, the same shit in such games miserable types who can put up with everything or beat themselves, excuse permanent
and whine for mercy even if they can play in the hard guy types, it is exactly the same weepy pathetic loser behave like garbage adulation? THE BITCH OUT OF THE HOUSE !!!!!! then she should see where she stays but neiiiin I have to las the gaze and at some point in a few years when 50 updates come out I may someday maybe do
something or only say oh that was not nice but that you cheated me but Do you forgive me that I was slightly sad that you betrayed me? -.-

And then you can start at the games but also over and over again (probably so that you do not notice how little content the new patch has) for hours to grind points as in so many other play again and again for nothing

oh and what if i tell the stupid miranda that you want to fuck my wife / mother or whatever she is supposed to do and tell her that it is impossible and she trusts him and he would never do that (oh wonder who would have that thought? -.-) also comes an error message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
These are the same ones that I need
Game 4 (not sure I've seen this one yet)
Experienced a wet dream (nice)​
Emily 14 (probably bugged, I know I've seen the scene but don't have this either)
Peeked at Emily in bathroom and her towel fell off.​
Brenda 7 (not sure I've seen this one yet)
Brenda blew you at the mall.​
Laurel 1 (how can you have the others but not this? lol)
Met Dan's daughter laurel.

Sep 27, 2017
Game 4 (not sure I've seen this one yet)
Experienced a wet dream (nice)​
Emily 14 (probably bugged, I know I've seen the scene but don't have this either)
Peeked at Emily in bathroom and her towel fell off.​
Brenda 7 (not sure I've seen this one yet)
Brenda blew you at the mall.​
Laurel 1 (how can you have the others but not this? lol)
Met Dan's daughter laurel.
Thanks! :biggrin:

I just completed "Brenda 7", and it worked. I'm sure I've done the others too. Oh well, the game could have some bugs, or it could be because I was using cheats, I'm not sure.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
any body got the new version
which is much more interesting to me, for example, if the game NOW knows who I am actually because in the last version I was once the husband then the son then sunstruck something in a Satzt I was referred to as son and in the next as a husband just like the mother / wife does not really know what I am son or husband

And apart from that, it will probably be so that the mother / wife continues to cheat the mc and we take it so she comes back home when she fucks foreign fucks in the week and the whole weekend and we take
it without words back in the opposite direction us still on it
KICK THIS FUCKING CHEATER BITCH OUT OF THE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I'd spoiler it but anyone who has read this thread already knows about the cheating wife. Maybe there is a "plan" later (as one scene implies) but it's still really shoddily done that nothing changes in the conversations with the wife after you get proof she's screwing another guy. Hell, if you ask her why she's working overtime, she goes back to the lies. This is probably not planned but just a broken game that doesn't handle events properly, but yeah, your wife admits to screwing another man, and you go spy and watch them... and nothing changes? Completely unrealistic.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
does anyone have a good walkthrough? I'm doing ok on my own, but would love one to see a steady path for each achievement.

Reactions: bernthal

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
So many bugs this time. Many undeclared variables, niece_align vs. niece_alignment in many places (at least one sub uses both(?)).
Does nobody play test before release anymore?
Disappointing. I'm not going to bother playing, then.

Reactions: Reese286
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes