Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
why do dev think we care about HD or massive upscale resolution. just keep the game under 1gb and we're happy.

Because not everybody thinks that way? Because for some games there even are mods that enhance the renders?

Anyway, while the render quality was crappy and I surely don't mind better renders, what this game really needs is an extensive bugfixing, since even with community patches it was still a bug-ridden mess.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So hd remaster and daughter still looks like sloth from the goonies was hate fucked by freddy kruegar ok then. Also this is buggy as f, achievement page leads to errors about images, get a tonne of missing image messages throughout and tonnes of no value error messages. Was hoping he had finally fixed the game and more importantly the mega fugly daughter oh well.
This song always springs to mind when playing this

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Remastered huh?
I just hope is way less anoying and repetetive then the first time.
I see there is a walthrough. That should help I hope.
I'll give it a shot and hope it's easier this time....peace.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
game is still shit,events dont trigger in the right order,lots of crashes and HD (Lol let's be serious),don't download save yourself the time and a serious headache

agesilaus

May 28, 2017

"When you catch your daughter touching herself late one night your taboo desires are awakened. Daddy's Goodnight Kiss is a game about choices. You can choose to grab your daughter's ass or stick your tongue down her throat, but you have to live with the consequences. "
LOL usually living with consequences choices are polar opposites. Something like: "Either cheat on the test and risk getting caught, or take the test but fail due to not studying" instead of: "Either black mail the teacher or cheat on the test."

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes