VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daily Life: Blacked [Teaser Demo] [SayWhatCreations]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
thanks mate! I was sidetracked due to covid, was gonna work to build a PC but then covid... My laptop isnt strong enough to build the game. but i can assure you when I get a better PC. It is gonna be done
Please make it happen, I've been waiting for a Black MC Game since I found this Site, and make sure you let ur Patreons or this Site know when u pick up the work again.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
why was this abandoned
Three years ago when i first started venturing into the Daz3d, rendering and VN making I ended up destroying the laptop I was using to make the game. I wasn't a big PC gamer so I didn't really invest into a new laptop or gaming pc until recently, hence why I picked up Daz again.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Three years ago when i first started venturing into the Daz3d, rendering and VN making I ended up destroying the laptop I was using to make the game. I wasn't a big PC gamer so I didn't really invest into a new laptop or gaming pc until recently, hence why I picked up Daz again.
Oh, I knew I had heard the name of the dev of the new game somewhere. It is a pity that this one will not see a continuation, it has always been interesting to see the game at least once from the perspective of a black man.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Oh, I knew I had heard the name of the dev of the new game somewhere. It is a pity that this one will not see a continuation, it has always been interesting to see the game at least once from the perspective of a black man.
I do plan on revisiting a game played through the eyes of a black protag, specifically a black stepfather.

Reactions: cho'gall

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
I do plan on revisiting a game played through the eyes of a black protag, specifically a black stepfather.
so you're going to abandon this project and pass on my happy family? I don't really know if we can follow you on a project if you give up like that for whatever reason: (but a new start can be beneficial, good luck)

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
so you're going to abandon this project and pass on my happy family? I don't really know if we can follow you on a project if you give up like that for whatever reason: (but a new start can be beneficial, good luck)
When I was first creating Dily life I was on a laptop and rendering completely destroyed it... It took me 3 long covid years to save up to get myself another comp that was able to handle renders. But I do hope you enjoy my work when I release updates

Reactions: Capt OA

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
When I was first creating Dily life I was on a laptop and rendering completely destroyed it... It took me 3 long covid years to save up to get myself another comp that was able to handle renders. But I do hope you enjoy my work when I release updates

yup i enjoy a lot if what i ask you this ^^
And the "my happy family" démo hype me very high XD

( sry for my bad english i'm not english native ^^ )

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Obviously this HAD to be marked as abandoned after so much time but I'll stay following this in the hope that SayWhatProductions is able to get back to it... fingers crossed! LOL!!!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes