VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daily Life: Blacked [Teaser Demo] [SayWhatCreations]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The name is really give NTR vibe.
What engine do you use?
How old is the guy in the preview screenshot supposed to be? Half of his hair is white.
Is the game actually good or okay? Most of these comments are topic and talking about the "N word".
It's okay. It's kinda typical F/D incest but nobody is blood-related to him and you're black.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Ok I just finished playing the demo and now I get why there's the cheating/N** discussion going on.

Inquiring minds wanna know if the MC will be doing the cheating or the wife of the MC. I would like to know myself to avoid this game entirely.

As far as the game goes:

The text was annoying and it hurt my eyes, too bright and colorful.
His name is Erik Muller and his haircut bothers me.
Krista isn't attractive to me, while and Amy and Hayleigh are the standouts in terms of looks.

I'll check back after updates because there really isn't much to get a general idea.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
You know, black life matters, so this game needs more black lifes, then please put pregnancy in the game.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Not bad for a first time demo, will watch for more. Minor issues here and there that im sure you will work out with experience

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Hey Guys! I heard you!
I spent the past 24 hours taking a quick crash course in renpy and remade the game.
Nothing much has changed, just some dialogue here and there. You are now able to name the Characters should you so desire.
To get rid of all the confusion, some dialogue has changed to show that there will not be any active NTR in the future of this game. That was just my bad and misunderstanding of the term.
Here are the links and some previews!
This is a short teaser demo
Changelog:
-Now on Renpy, and remain on Renpy for future updates
-Ability to change the names of all characters involved in the story.
-MC named changed 'Ray'
- Slight dialogue changes to clear up some confusion about NTR(There will absolutely be no NTR, just good ole classic cheating.)

IOS & Android:
will be available once I figure out how to do it!

Original Post!

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Always appreciate a black mc. Quick question is it possible to change names?
I'm waiting for F95 to update the thread, because the links are old and I just spent 24 hours to migrate it to renpy. So yes, now you can change the names of all the characters involved.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
Hey Guys! I heard you!
I spent the past 24 hours taking a quick crash course in renpy and remade the game.
Nothing much has changed, just some dialogue here and there. You are now able to name the Characters should you so desire.
To get rid of all the confusion, some dialogue has changed to show that there will not be any active NTR in the future of this game. That was just my bad and misunderstanding of the term.
Here are the links and some previews!
This is a short teaser demo
Changelog:
-Now on Renpy, and remain on Renpy for future updates
-Ability to change the names of all characters involved in the story.
-MC named changed 'Ray'
- Slight dialogue changes to clear up some confusion about NTR(There will absolutely be no NTR, just good ole classic cheating.)
Linux:
Windows:
IOS & Android:
will be available once I figure out how to do it!

Original Post!

so its netori?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes